Being viewed in 189 Countries
1This evening I would like to take a simple message concerning the Parousia of Christ and make a list of all the signs, events, attributes and characteristics that were prophesied by Scripture that are associated with the Personal Presence of God at the end time Parousia Presence of Christ.
2First of all lets read from Matthew 24:beginning at verse 3 to See what Jesus Himself predicted would take place at the time of His Parousia or Personal Presence. I will read through what he says, and then list them for our understanding.
3Matthew 24:3 "And as He sat in the mount of Olives, The disciples came unto Him privately, saying, tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of Thy "Parousia" (Presence) and of the end of the world?" 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the Parousia of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the Parousia of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the parousia of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
1. vs 3 The question was asked, "what will be the signs of thy Parousia?
2. vs 4 Take heed no man deceives you, great deception, fake news, fake theology, fake economy
3. vs 5 False Anointed ones
4. vs 6 Wars and rumors of wars
5. vs 7 Nation against nation
6. vs 7 Kingdom against Kingdom
7. vs 7 Famine
8. vs 7 Pestilence
9. vs 7 Increase in Earthquakes in many places
1vs 8 Beginning of sorrows
11. vs 9 Christians arrested
12. vs 9 Christians afflicted
13. vs 9 Christians hated by all nations
14. vs 10 Many stumbling blocks
15. vs 10 Many shall betray
16. vs 10 Many shall hate
17. vs 11 Many false prophets shall arise and deceive many
18. vs 12 Because Iniquity abounds the love of many shall wax cold
19. vs 13 There will be an ordained group who will endure and will be saved
20. vs 14 Gospel preached in all the nations - internet makes this possible
21. vs 22 For the Elects sake God will shorten the days or no flesh would be saved,
Fukushima, Chem trails, water poisoned, Foods hybridized, etc.
22. vs 22 Tribulation
23. vs 24 Arising of false Christs (false anointed ones)
24. vs 24 Arising of false prophets
25. vs 24 Great deception, so that only Elect will not be decieved
26. vs 26 Claims of Anointed Ones in the desert
27. vs 26 Claims of Christ in the Store House, don't believe it
28. vs 27 The Presence will be universal, as lightning lights from east to west
so shall the Presence.
29. vs 28 There will be fresh manna (word for the season)
30. vs 28 The eagles will gather to the fresh Word for the season
31. vs 30 The sign of the son of Man in heaven with his Angels in clouds with
power and great glory
32. vs 31 He send His angels with great sound of a Gospel trumpet
33. vs 31 The elect are gathered together from the four corners of the earth
34. vs 34 The generation that sees these things come to pass will be the last
35. vs 37 As the days of Noah were so shall the Parousia of the Son of Man be
in His day
36. vs 38 Eating, drinking, marrying and given in marriage so life just went on
the same for all
37. vs 39 They didn't know the Parousia of the Son of Man was here and
judgments were to follow.
38. vs 40 Separation two in the field one taken, one left
39. vs 40 Two churches grinding the wheat, breaking down the word, one take
the other left
40. vs 43 Good men will keep watch, will be aware of the time, will be
expecting these events
41. vs 44 We're commanded to be ready in such an hour as we think not the
Son of Man will arrive
42. vs 45 Faithful and Wise servants will give household meat (spiritual food)
for the season they're in
43. vs 46 Servants who feed spiritual food in due season will be blessed during
this Parousia of Christ
44. vs 47 He will be blessed by receiving his placing as a son (adoption)
45. vs 48 There will manifest other spiritual leaders who are unaware of The
Presence of the Lord
46. vs 48 These ministers will become abusive and mistreat their fellow
47. vs 49 The Presence of the Lord will come when they think it not
48. vs 50 The Presence of the Lord will be hidden from the make-believers
who will be unaware of the presence of the Supreme Judge
49. vs 51 Instead of adoption, inheritance, placing as a son, they are placed as
hypocrites, make-believers, and just play actors
50. vs 51 And they will be left for the tribulation
5I Corinthians 15:23 "But every man in his own order: Christ the first-fruits; after¬wards they that are Christ's at His Parousia."
51. The Resurrection will take place during the time of the Parousia and there will be an order to the Resurrection
6I Thessalonians 2:19 "For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the sight of our Lord Jesus Christ at His Parousia."
52. Our being in the presence of Christ at The Parousia will be our Hope
53. Our being in the presence of Christ at The Parousia will be our Joy
54. Our being in the presence of Christ at The Parousia will be our Crown of rejoicing
7I Thessalonians 3:13 "To the end He may establish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the Parousia of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints."
55. The Presence of God the Father will bring with him the ministry of Malachi 4 to establish our hearts
81 Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with himself. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the Parousia (Presence) of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For The Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them (the sleeping saints that God brings with Himself) in the clouds, to meet The Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with The Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
56. vs 13 God will bring sleeping saints with Himself
57. vs 15 At the time of the Parousia the living saints will not go before or precede
the sleeping saints Who shall be raised up
58. vs 16 Shout, which is a Message
59. vs 16 Voice which is resurrection
60. vs 16 Trump which is assembly for wedding supper
61. vs 16 Catching away to go meet the son of God
62. vs 16 The dead are raised at the time of this Parousia of Christ
63. vs 16 The living saints and Resurrected saints shall be caught up together to go
meet the Son of God
64. vs 17 During the time of the Parousia of Christ we are to be comforting one
other by talking about the events brought on by His Parousia
9I Thessalonians 5:23 "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; And I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the Parousia of our Lord Jesus Christ."
65. God will preserve as blameless the body, soul and spirit of the saints throughout the time of the Parousia is finished
10II Thessalonians 2:1 "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the Parousia of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him." 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
66. vs 1 There'll be a gathering together unto Him during time of the Parousia
67. vs 1 The purpose of this gathering unto Him: to prevent us from being shaken
in our mind and spirit
68. vs 1 The time of the Parousia will also be a time of great deception
69. vs 3 at the time of the Parousia will also be a time of the great falling away
70. vs 3 At the time of the Parousia of Christ the son of perdition will be revealed
11II Thessalonians 2:7 " For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he
who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that
wicked one be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the Spirit of His
mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His Parousia. 9 Even
him, whose Parousia is after the working of Satan with all power and signs
and lying wonders,"
71. vs 7 God will allow this deception of Satan to go unchecked in the world
until God leaves the midst humanity taking the saints with him
72. vs 8 Then the lord reveals who this son of perdition is by the brightness or
illumination of His Word during His Presence
73. vs 9 Then Satan will deceive the world by his power, and lying or fake
12II Peter 3:3"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers,
walking after their own lusts, 4. And saying, where is the promise of His Parousia
for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning
of the creation."
74. vs 3 Scoffers will arise during the time of the Parousia of Christ
75. vs 4 They will say, if he is here where are the promises associated with
the Parousia, because all things continue as before
76. vs 4 This shows they are aware of the teaching on the Parousia but are blinded
to what's the events taking place at the time of the Parousia of Christ
13James 5:7"Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the Parousia of our Lord. 8 Behold the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until He receive the early and latter rain. Be ye patient; stablish your hearts: for the Parousia of the Lord draws nigh."
77. vs 7 God calls us to be patient to wait for all events to transpire at His Parousia
78. vs 8 And God as the Husbandry man is patiently waiting for us to get ready
and become fully mature during this Parousia season
79. vs 8 There will be an early rain, a teaching rain and then a latter rain to
manifest what was taught in the former rain to manifest in the latter rain
80. vs 8 And Deuteronomy 32:2 tells us the doctrine of God shall drop as the rain,
a teaching of doctrine and then a manifestation of the doctrine
81. vs 8 and this teaching rain and manifestation or harvest rain will establish
the hearts of the saints until the parousia season has come to its finale
14I John 2:28 "And now, little children, abide in Him, that when He shall Appear, we shall have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at His Parousia."
82. And the Elect shall have Parhessia, confidence in His presence
83. And the Elect will not be ashamed to stand in His presence
15II Peter 3:12 "Looking for and hasting unto the Parousia of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, And the elements shall melt with fervent heat?"
84. Finally when the Parousia of God comes to its climax when God takes us
up from here, the earth is destroyed by fire.
16I hope by now that you can see clearly by scripture and by God's vindicated prophet that Christ has come down in this hour and has appeared to us in the form of the Holy Ghost and made Himself visible in the Parousia Presence by his great Pillar of fire among us in a way He hasn't been here for nearly 2,000 years.
I have attached also another list that br. Vayle compiled back in 1981 and in which I have gleaned many Scriptural references to these eleven attributes and characteristics of the Parousia of Christ. To save time I have listed the scriptural references for you to study on your own.
193) He is here to save the righteous from perishing. 2 Thes: 1 & 2 , 13 1 Peter 1: 5,9,10 end time Revelation bringing salvation. 2 Peter 2: 12 - 13 while they feast with you. 3: 9, 1 Thes 5:9, 2 Thes 2: 13Titus 2: 11, Hebrews 2: 1 - 4, Hebrews 9: 28,
204) He is here to save the Elect from deception. Matt 24: 3 - 5, 11, 24, Mark 13: 5-6, Eph 1: 17-18, & 4: 14, 2 Thes: 1: 7 - 12, & 2: 2-3, 10 - 12, 2 John 8 - 10, 1 John 2: 19 - 20, 28, Luke 21: 8, 2 Tim 3: 13, Rev 13: 4 - 10, 14 - 16, 19: 20, Matt 13: 1- 17 Mark 4: 11 - 12, Luke 8:10, 1 Tim 4: 1 - 2, 2 Tim 3: 1 - 9, 4: 3-4 & 8
215) He is here to seal in the wise Virgins. Matt 25: 1-13, Ephesians 1: 13 - 18, & 4: 30, 1 peter 1: 3 - 7 ordained to pass the end time Faith test (Faith is a Revelation, there's Only one Faith, Revelation, The Revelation of Jesus Christ, God has ordained His Elect to pass the test; ie. Godhead, Parousia, etc. but those who fall away from THE Faith, THE Revelation of Jesus Christ are Reprobate concerning THE Faith, The Revelation.
226) He is here to separate the chaff from the wheat. Matt: 3:11-12, 7: 15-23, 13: 24-30, 36-43, 47-49, 25:1-11, 2 Thes 1: 7 - 12 , 2: 3, 10 - 12, 1 Tim 4: 1, Hebrews 6, 1 John 2: 19 - 21, 28, 2 groups, Luke 17: 26 - 37, 2 Cor 4: 3-6, 11: 1-4, Gal 1: 6, 2 Tim 3: 1 - 9, 4: 3-4, 8
237) He is here to raise the dead. 1 Thes 4: 15 - 18, 1 Cor 15: all Ephesians 1: 17 - 23, Gal 2: 1, Acts 1: 9-11, Matt 27: 51-53, Col 3: 4, Deut 30:3, Luke 20: 36 children of the resurrection, John 11: 24-25, Acts 24: 15, 21, Rom 6: 5, Phil 3: 10-11, 2 Tim 2: 18, Rev 20: 5
248) He is here to change the living. 1 Thes 4:15-18, I Cor 15: all, 2 John 3: 1 - 3, 2 Cor 3: 18, Roman 12: 1-2, Col 3: 4, 1 Cor 13: 9 - 12, 2 Thes 1: 7, 10-12, Acts 3: 19-21, 1 Peter 1: 7 -9, 13, 2 Peter 1: 1-4, 10-12, 1 Cor 1: 4 - 10, Matt 24: 30
2610) He is here to Glorify His saints 2 Thes 1: 7, 10-12, 2: 14, 2 Cor 3: 9-10, 18, 4:6, 1 John 3: 1-3, 1 Cor 1: 4-10, 13: 9-12, Romans 12: 1-2, Matt 16: 27, 24:30, 25: 31, Luke 2: 32, 21: 27, John 17: 5, 22, 24, Acts 22: 11, Romans 5: 2, 8: 18, 9:4,23, 1 Cor 2: 7, 15:43, Eph 1: 14, 17-18, Phil 4: 19, 1 Peter 1: 7, 8,11,21, 4: 13-14, 5: 1, 4, 10, 5: 10-11, Col 1: 27 why should there be this hope of Glory? 3: 4, 1 Thes 2: 12, 1 Tim 3: 16, Heb 1: 3, 2: 7,9,10, Jude 1: 24
28Now there are many questions that have risen as a result of certain people trying to teach this Message of Christ's Appearing without really understanding it. That breaks the continuity of Scripture and as a result many fanatical doctrines have been superimposed which have caused much distress among Message believers, such as those who continue to teach there are Two Lords even after br. Vayle point blank called that a fallacy.
29I hope this detailed list of what is supposed to happen at the Appearing and Parousia Presence of Christ will help those who have any questions concerning the Biblical teaching on the Parousia of Christ to gain a full understanding and the rest that comes with being in His Presence.
30And I hope it puts to rest any confusion that still may be out there concerning whether the Parousia is a false teaching or not. After all God interprets His Word by Bringing it to pass and we can see that 94% of what was prophesied to take place at His Parousia has already taken place in this hour, and the remaining 4 events speak of what is yet to come as god winds down His Parousia Presence before He takes us to glory. Those remaining are 1) the resurrection, 2) change of the body, 3) the coming together of the living with the sleeping saints in a Resurrection ministry, 5) then the catching away, and 6) finally the destruction of the earth by fire..