Being viewed in 189 Countries
1Psalms 116:12 What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
Psalms 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psalms 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
Let us pray...
2Tonight we will pick up at paragraph 22 of brother Branham's sermon, The Rising of the Son. 22 Then He said when He come forth on that morning, "Because I live, you live also." Not only was He the beneficiary of the resurrection, but all those Seed that was resting in God's great providence was a benefactor of that resurrection to Life, because He said, "Because I live, ye shall live also."That was the breaking of the Seal. Because He was brought up, so will every one that's in Christ be brought up with Him. At this glorious sunrise God had proven or vindicated His Word. All the glooms and doubts that had moved in people's minds was taken away, because here was He Who once lived, eat, drink, and fellowship with mankind that said, "I have power to lay My life down, and I have power to raise it up again." And now, not only had He made the statement, but He proved it to be the truth. Oh, what a glorious thing that is. I'm sure this morning that even we, who believe it, cannot comprehend what a great thing that was. Because He raised from the dead, we also have already raised from the dead, for we were in Him.
323 Notice now, as the gloom covered the earth and the seeds could not live without the s-u-n to rise; and gloom had covered the earth, and now, the S-o-n was risen and all gloom was vanished by this Light, as It spread across the nations to the people that "He is not here, but He has risen." What a statement. He had proved His Word; He had proved it be true, for He had now conquered death, hell, and the grave, the trinity of the devil: death, hell, and the grave. For Satan is the author of death; he is the possessor of hell and also the grave. And that was the trinity of Satan, being caused by one thing, that death you go with the grave and being a sinner you go to hell. All the very, One thing, the trinity of Satan, which was death that had held man in captivity all these years, but now, the true trinity of God being One, manifested in Christ, Who was Life, and had broke the Seals and conquered the enemy and rose up the one, true, and living God. "I am He that was dead, and I'm alive forevermore and have the keys of death and hell."
424 God in One, made man and dwelled among us, and conquered every enemy, and had proved that the trinity of Satan was conquered, and that the trinity of God was made known, 'cause only God alone had power to bring life back again. He was that Immanuel. God had been manifested in the flesh. No wonder He could claim there, Matthew the 27th , "All powers in heaven and earth is given into My hands. I send you to be My witnesses to all the world." He had conquered both death, hell, and the grave. Not only did He do that and come out triumph with all the power in heavens and the earth, all that was the Father, all that was the Holy Ghost, and all that there ever was, was in Him. "All powers in heaven and in earth is given unto Me." Everything else is powerless; He had conquered it.
525 Now, and then not only that, He sent word to His disciples, His believing, "Fear not, for I am He that was dead and is alive again forevermore. And I have the keys to death and hell; I've already conquered it." Don't fear anymore, for every foreordained, predestinated Seed of God shall come to Life when that Light spreads across the earth of the glorious Gospel. In every age it'll bring forth the crop that God ordains it to do. (That's your seed for every season). He has raised from the dead. Oh, what a wonderful thing that is. "I am alive"--or quickened. The word means, the word "quickened," the Greek word means, that's something that's made alive after death. Like the seed that goes into the earth, it has to die, every bit of the seed; it has to rot, every bit of the seed;
7Then brother Branham continues, ...and every bit of the life that was in the seed has to come forth again. He was quickened, not only that... "And will send the same Life that quickened Me, the power that brought Me from the grave, I will send It upon you to quicken you, that where I am there ye will be also."
8You see that's Romans 8:11 "But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you."
10And then we hear the Apostle Peter Speak of this in 1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
12And again we hear Paul Speak of this in Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
1326 In Luke 24th , 49th verse, He said, "Behold I send the promise of the Father upon you; but tarry ye (or wait ye) in the city of Jerusalem, until you be endued with power from on high" to show that, not only did He draw all the benefits out of it, but He shared those benefits. He come to redeem, or to bring to Life those predestinated seed, that God seen before the foundation of the world, and put their names in the Book of Life; and here they are on the earth without a hope. He came not only to be the blessing, but to share the blessing with every predestinated seed. Now, if the seed wasn't on the earth it could not live. It had to be on the earth and also germitized. No matter how long it's kept in darkness, it'll come forth when the S-o-n shines upon it.
1427 Notice now, He come to share it with us. No wonder the Gospel is good news. The very word "Gospel" means "the good news." The "good news" what? If a man died for our sake, that's good news. If Christ was born, that's good news. But never a news, never was there news like this news: that He Who made the promise has confirmed the promise, that He's alive forevermore and has the keys of both death and hell in His hand. All the gloom was shook away; there was no more gloom to be seen, for the Son was up from the grave. There was no "He will come" or "He may come"; He had already come. The Gospel, good news...
1528 Notice, the very Message of the Gospel Itself is to prove to the people that He is risen. "Go tell My disciples that I am risen from the dead, and I'll meet with them to confirm this to them." Oh God, how in this last days there shall be Light again across the earth, "And I'll prove to My disciples; go tell them that I am not dead, and I'm not a tradition, but I am a living Christ; I'll meet them. Take this Message to My disciples, that I'm risen from the dead." The Gospel, good news... You say, "Is that right?" Hebrews 13:8 said He's the same yesterday, today, and for ever.
17Oh how that ties with last Sundays sermon. But since we hit that pretty hard on Sunday, let's just focus this evening on the statement that keeps coming up over and over in these few paragraphs that we just read where brother Branham says, not only did He draw all the benefits out of it, but He shared those benefits. And He came not only to be the blessing, but to share the blessing with every predestinated seed. And Notice now, He come to share it with us.
18So we want to look at the all these benefits that he came to share with us.
Now, this evening we will examine these benefits that William Branham Prophet of God is bringing to our attention, that we might understand how expansive these Benefits entail. I preached on these more than 12 years ago and actually preached an entire series on them, but since most of you were not with me back then, I am going to bring these to your attention, and if you wish to know better each benefit, you have 45 sermons that you can go to for more detail.
19But there are 45 statements from the scriptures concerning the Son of God, and the Faith of the Son of God, and each of these statements expresses at least one benefit we are to receive when we enter into the Faith of the Son of God.
In other words, as sons, we are not to forget all our benefits as sons as King David had stated in our text this evening. Tonight we will lay out these scriptures in order for us to see all these benefits.
1) The first benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is in 1 John 3:8 where John tells us For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
And we found Jesus telling us in JOHN 6:29 that the work of God, is to believe on him whom God hath sent, and thus “the works of the devil are to get us to NOT believe the one that God sends”. So we see that to destroy the works of the devil is to destroy within us any ability to disbelieve God’s word. And that is our very first benefit we have received from the revelation of the doctrine of Christ.
2) The second benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are brought into such a relationship with God Himself that He comes into us and we come into Him and we are baptized with the Spirit of God which is the Holy Spirit.
1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Notice these two benefits show God life entering into us and our coming into the image of the first born son. He came forth in the image of the father, and that was His Faith and thus our receiving "The Faith of the Son of GOd" has the same affect upon us as it did on him, and we thus come into the very same image.
203) The third benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God and thus sons, is the promise of Life. We are promised Eternal Life by believing in the Son of God.
1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through him.
21John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
4) The fourth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is to know that we have Life, Now, this is different than the promise to have life for to know that we have life brings the benefit of rest. And if we know we have Life our whole nature changes, and thus our relationship with God changes, and thus we enter into such a peace that no man could ever rob you of your confidence in your relationship to God and thus God’s word.
1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
5) The fifth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that it brings us into His Presence, and are aware of His presence because His presence is opened up to us in a way that it is not opened for others.
1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
I Thessalonians 2:19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming (Parousia)?
6) The sixth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are given the power to overcome the world
1 John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
7) The seventh benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are given a special witness within ourselves of this relationship.
1 John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
8) The eighth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are given an understanding or the ability to understand.
1 John 5 :20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
Luke 22 :70 Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.
9) The ninth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are given a positive confession.
2 Corinthians 1 :19 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.
10) The tenth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that you are given power to lay down your life as the Son of God laid down His life, and thus you begin this through being baptized into that name and thus ending your old life and begin a new one created in Christ Jesus.
Acts 8 :37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
2211) The eleventh benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that God will give you boldness to speak this revelation everywhere and to everyone.
Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Acts 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
12) The twelfth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that it brings protection to us from the wrath of man.
Daniel 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
13) The thirteenth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that it brings us into The Unity of Faith.
Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:
14) The fourteenth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that it allows us to Live by the same Faith that Jesus lived by. And remember the just shall live by this faith. And we are justified by this Faith and this Faith alone. This is true remission of sins.
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
15) The fifteenth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God on is that it protects us from the wrath of God.
Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
2316) The sixteenth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God on is that it keeps us from falling away from The Faith, the same Faith that Jesus had.
Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
17) The seventeenth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that it teaches us our future role as Kings and Priests, for without understanding the relationship between the Father and His Son, and that there is indeed a son who is not the Father we thus see the example laid down for us in our future roles and relationship with the Father and his creation.
Hebrews 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
18) The eighteenth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we indeed see what God sees, and bare record to The Record.
John 1 :34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
19) The nineteenth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is seen in John 1:49 Nathaniel answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. 50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these. :51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
20) The twentieth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that it will keep you from blaspheming God.
John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
21) The Twenty-first benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are promised resurrection which is redemption in full; because it has to do with these bodies that we are identified with.
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: :26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? :27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
22) The Twenty second benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are promised healing through his name. John 11 :4 When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
23) The Twenty third benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are no longer under the Law, and therefore no longer able to be punished by death.
John 19:7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
24) The Twenty fourth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we will not come into the judgment.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
25) The Twenty fifth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are given eyes to see.
John 9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
John 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
26) The twenty sixth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are given power to conceive the Word of God.
Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
27) The twenty seventh benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we will know our lineage runs back to God.
Luke 3 :38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Galatians 4 :6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
1 John 3 :2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
28) The twenty eighth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we receive power of the Spoken Word but will only use it when the Father shows us to use it.
Luke 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
29) The twenty ninth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are given power to cast out devils.
Luke 4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.
Luke 8:28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.
Mark 3:11 And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
Matthew 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
30) The thirtieth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are given power to overcome temptation to exalt self, but as an obedient son will only do the Father’s will.
Matthew 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Luke 4:9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
31) The thirty first benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that it is the very beginning of the Good News that God has given us, and you can’t get to first base without it.
Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
32) The thirty second benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that it allows you to be able to identify what is happening in the world and tie it back to the Revelation of Christ, and the Word of God.
Mark 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
Matthew 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
33) The thirty third benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that we are able to worship Him.
Matthew 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
34) The thirty fourth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that you will be able to see Him coming in the clouds of Heaven. God’s great picture of His son flashed across the heavens.
Matthew 26:63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. 64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
35) The thirty fifth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that you will be able to understand that God was in Christ and Raised Him up.
Matthew 27 :40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
Matthew 27 :43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
36) The thirty sixth benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that you will be given discernment to know right from wrong and those who are righteous from those who are wicked.
Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
37) The thirty seventh benefit to us concerning our receiving the Faith of the Son of God is that you will be able to live a life of holiness, one that is sanctified through his name and through His atoning blood.
Romans 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Jude 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
Now, if you'll notice there are thirty seven different Scriptural statements of benefits to believing in the Son of God and since 3 is perfection 7 is completion, we have God's perfect completion of benefits for the son of God who has received and entered into The Faith of The Son of God. hat is what Paul said he lived by in Galatians 2:20.
24Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
25And since thirty-seven (37) is three (3) plus seven (7) and that equals ten (10). We have another thing to look at here. The number ten is one of the perfect numbers and it is significant because it is the first decade and represents the entire numerical system. The entire numerical system coming to a completion. 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10 starts is all over again, because the fist two numbers 0, and 1 are both used in this first decade showing there are no more numbers to be used. And the number ten signifies that the whole cycle is now complete. Therefore God has laid out for us the entire benefit package that we are to receive as adopted sons simply living by the Faith of the Fist Born Son, and that indeed that son already adopted but chose to share the benefits or the inheritance of His adoption with the rest of the sons in the vast family of sons.
26Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of the first born Son in a vast family of brothers, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?