Being viewed in 189 Countries
1 Shall we pray. Heavenly Father, we’re very happy to be in this house, Lord, that You’ve given us to hear Your Word, Lord, to understand It, to hopefully arrive at that great place the ages have looked forward to, to be in the image of that One who was the first fruit of all, and we believe, Lord, we’re a part of that tonight. We have faith to that end O God, and we’re grateful that it is Your doing, the Lord building the house that the house might not be in vain, the storms come, and let them come, but we know that whatever comes will not bring that house down, will not even cause it to be distraught, but it’ll stand at this end time. We commend ourselves tonight, Lord, that we may know of Your truth, and we pray that it shall do us good. In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen. You may be seated.
2Now the other Saturday night before communion we took on the projecting of love based on Bro. Branham telling us, “When love projects, then divine grace takes over.” We studied that for a bit, but I want to go into some more of the background of that same subject in order that you may know what this love is that has been spoken about. Now there are several scriptures we’ll read just to begin with, and one is a portion of 1 Cor 13:8, the first part: “Love never fails.”
And again in 1Pet 4:8.
(8) And above all things have fervent (love) among yourselves: for love shall cover the multitude of sins.
And again in 1 Corinthians 13:
(13) Now abideth faith, hope, and (love, and) the greatest of these is (love.)
3And then, I want to read over in the Book of Matthew, the Sermon on the Mount, the 5th chapter; and It says here:
(43) You have heard that it hath been said, Thou (shall) love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.
(44) But I say unto you love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, pray for them (that) despitefully use you, and persecute you;
(45) That you may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he (makes) his sun to shine on the evil and on the good, and (sends) rain on the just and [on] the unjust.
(46) For if you love them which love you, what reward have (you)? Do not even the publicans the same?
(47) And if (you) salute your brethren only, what do (you) more than others? Do not (the publicans even do the same?)
4All right. With Luke 10 we read verses 25-37.
(25) …behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
(26) (And) He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
(27) And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all (thine) heart, with all thy soul, with all thy strength, and all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
(28) And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
(29) But (the question they are) willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, who is my neighbor?
(30) And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down (to) Jerusalem from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
(31) …by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
(32) …likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
(33) …certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
(34) And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, [and] took care of him.
(35) And on the morrow when he departed, he took (a tupence) and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
(36) Which of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among thieves?
(37) And he said, He that (showed) mercy on him. Then said Jesus, (Then go thou and do likewise).
5And Romans 13: says:
(10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Now over in 1 Jn 3:14-17.
(14) We know that (we’ve) passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
(15) Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer; and (you) know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
(16) Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
(17) But whoso hath this world’s good, and (see) his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
And then, back over to Gal 5:14.
(14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
6Now you can see there is a pretty full coverage here, because, if you love the brethren, if you love your enemies, if you love those that do you good, and one another, there is nobody that is left out. There is just nobody that is left out! Now these Scripture verses that have been presented have been presented with a deliberate purpose of giving a humanitarian view of what love is supposed to be all about rather than presenting them in the framework of the Scripture from whence they came. Now that’s what I am doing. I am looking at these scriptures, because these scriptures are wrested by do-gooders and preachers of love who eulogize men like Gandhi and Dr. Martin Luther King, and I’ve got nothing against them. But there is a misuse of scriptures like this, because they’re not presented according to how they should be presented. And I’ve read them, because these are the scriptures that they present a humanitarian view, what is supposed to be love rather than presenting them in the actual framework of the Scripture from whence they came.
7Now that doesn’t mean these Scripture aren’t legitimate. These Scripture are legitimate, and we don’t discard them. Now that’s what’s wrong with just about everybody that preaches and everybody that’s preached to. If there are certain things that have been brought to light, usually, then people go so far they want to just discard what is brought to their attention in a controversial manner when it shouldn’t be. You don’t discard the Scriptures. We keep them, but we keep them in their context; that is, we must know how and when to act according to the Scripture that is presented, so that you don’t get fouled up.
Now to keep them in their context or framework is to study the conditions under which the actions of love were taken, and we saw lots of actions of love here, and we’re told what action of love we are to do, and that will tell us whether it is love or not. So, we get the picture.
8And we come up with this in Rom 12:9.
(9) Let love be without (hypocrisy.)
Let love be without hypocrisy. Now that let’s you know that love can be pretty hypocritical. The very thing that is…we are told to manifest under the conditions that we see here in Scripture you can come right around and have a love, which is deliberately a hypocritical love.
Now I think that is exactly what Mt 5:46-47 is talking about. So, let’s go and take a look at it again. It says:
(46) For if ye love them which love you, what reward have (you?) do not even the publicans the same?
(47) And if (you) salute your brethren only, what do (you) more than others? do not even the publicans (the same?)
And with that 1 Cor 13:13, and just that first part of it.
(13) Now abideth faith, hope, (and love, and of course) the greatest of these is (love.)
But I want the third verse is really what I do want. Now here it is, the first part:
[1 Corinthians 13:]
(3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and (have not love it doesn’t profit me anything.)
And yet, we’re told in the Scripture there we’ve got to feed those who need help, and let’s go to Rev 12:11.
(11) And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death.
9Okay. Let’s go back to 1 Cor 13:3 again.
(3) And though I give my body to be burned, and have not love it profits me nothing.
So, you can see here that there can be a vastly mistaken love that’s hypocritical. It’s not the love that the Bible is talking of. And you can go through the same actions that the real love goes through, but it’s still not the same thing. Now it can be noticed immediately that what is simulated love is mostly, if not all self-seeking. There’s a self-seeking thing in there. It is hypocritical. To say the best of it, it’s psychological far more than spiritual. Never forget that every true law of psychology has to be someplace in the Bible here, because this is the only authentic book that deals with the psyche or the souke, the soul of man. Now there is also a zeal for God that is called love for God, and it is a terribly mistaken thing.
10Now, let’s go over here to Jn 16:1-2.
(1) These things have I spoken unto you, that (you) should not be offended. (“I am warning you,” he said, “the time come you’ll know that don’t get offended by what happens, because I am telling you it is going to happen.”)
(2) They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, (when) whosoever killeth you will think that (he’s doing) God a service.
Now that’s zeal. Now we’re warned it’s going to be there. Now this misguided love of God doesn’t necessarily end in killing and persecution, but could actually end in dying for God and personal faith, and it is of no avail. So, it doesn’t necessarily lead you to kill people. But it could lead you to suffer and sacrifice and doesn’t do you a bit of good.
11So, let’s go to Rom 5:6-8, and I think we might see something there:
(6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
(7) For scarely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
(8) But God (commends) his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Now you can actually as Paul said in 1 Corinthians 13: Give your body to be burned, you can be a martyr. It tells you over here, too, that you can be just as mistaken, because you might hopefully intend to prove a loyalty toward God as a part of your salvation when your salvation has been bought, and you can’t do one thing for it. See? So, you can be in bad shape. Now there is very little to be gained in using our time defining what Christian love really is not, and we are looking at that when we can get right to the basics.
12So, we are going to get to the basics of what Christian love really is about, where is it founded, what is the true foundation of it. So, we go to 1 Jn 1:1-7.
(1) That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
(2) (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
(3) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that (you) also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
(4) And these things write unto you, (all to you) that your joy (might) may be full.
Now that’s the family of God. Now you’ve got to know something about your Father. Now here is what you’ve got to know about your Father, because you’re supposed to love your father and your mother. You’re supposed to love your brothers. You can’t hate. Now, what is it? It tells you.
(5) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
The same light that rose in the east comes all the way to the west. We are talking about light, illumination, which is revelation.
(6) If we say that we have fellowship with him, and (we) walk in darkness…
That you walk outside the revelation of the Word of God you are a liar, and there is no way you can do truth. There is no way anything will be counted to you. Give your body to be burned. Go ahead. Sacrifice everything you’ve got. See where it is going to get you. Now this is the primary that people don’t want to listen to. See? Now:
(7) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light…
13Now, remember; He is the… Now what is He in the light? [1 Jn 1:1-4]
(1) That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we saw with our eyes, looked upon, our hands handled of the Word of life;
(2) For the life was manifested, and we saw it, and bear witness, and show unto you that light, which was with the Father and was manifested unto us;
(3) …which we have seen, and heard we declare unto you that you may have fellowship with us, and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
(4) And, if you understand this, your joy is going to be full.
Now, what is it? God is light; in Him is no darkness at all. Now, if you walk in the light as He is in the light, what are we talking about? We are talking about the fact that Jesus Christ is absolutely the manifestation of the light, the revelation, the truth of Almighty God. Now:
(7) …if we walk in the light, as he is in the light we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Now that tells you categorically there, concerning the basic fact of Almighty God, which is: He is a God of light.
14Now, let’s go further. We go to 1 Jn 4:7-10, because we’ve got to get these things lined up. All right.
(7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
(8) He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
(9) In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
(10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
15All right. Let us go back to John 3, the gospel. So, we can put the thing together exactly as the Word of God says It, beginning at verse 14.
(14) And Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
(15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(16) For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Now, notice the key to the thing. [Jn 3:17]
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Now that has been categorically done, the sacrifice, the propitiation, the whole thing is there.
16Now, how do you get it?
(18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Now, watch. This is the condemnation. Now there is a condemnation in spite of the fact of the death of Jesus Christ, the propitiation for sins, the resurrection, the high priesthood, the mediator ship, and the whole thing. There still is a condemnation. The very condemnation that the God of love who was impersonated in this One who is love came down and gave us all of these great things that did not eliminate condemnation, because condemnation is still there.
(19) (Now) this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Now It tells you right there. There is no such a thing as loving God apart from truth. I don’t care what anybody says the man’s a liar. Except for the revelation of the hour there cannot be any such thing as love, because God and love is the same thing, and truth is the same.
(20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds be reproved.
(21) But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in (Christ.)
Now you keep that in mind as we get back to Cain later on.
17Now, if we split love and truth apart, we are lost and undone liars and fit for the Lake of Fire. Now I am sorry, but that’s the truth. Now a lot of people don’t believe that. There’s nobody believes it but the Bride. Nobody but the Bride has ever believed it, because the Bride has always come out. They have never come out because of virtue. They have come out because of truth. They never came out because of adultery. They never came out because of persecution. They came out for one reason, and that was truth. Now, let’s understand that, and get it flat. Be it known and never forget God is light, God is love, God is Spirit.
18Okay. Let’s go to Jn 4:24. Now I am going to tell you, brother/sister, what happens: People take the pendulum of everything in this Word and swing it too far every single time. They don’t know how to reconcile and bring things right down the middle. Now Jn 4:24 says:
(24) God is a Spirit: (but God is love, God is truth) and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Now It tells you that. So, therefore you’ve got to watch. You can’t say, “Well, God is love,” and you let it go at that. See? That’s it. Then, you might as well go to see where God is Spirit.
“Well, hallelujah we got all nine gifts, and that’s it.”
You’ve got to divide the Word right. The Holy Spirit baptism is the Spirit of truth coming upon us, and that’s what the Scripture said, “When He the Spirit of truth has come…” It didn’t say ‘the Spirit of love’. It said, “The Spirit of truth.” See? The Spirit of truth has come upon us. That is the revelation, and the revelation brings love of truth, and He is the truth. “I am the way, the truth, the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.” [Jn 14:6]
So, He lays it out there categorically. The great fruit of the Spirit is love, the love of God and for God in our hearts shed there by the Holy Spirit. See? Now love can’t be love, real love, unless it is one with the Word. Now that’s the whole thing. See there’s always a plumb line. Everything has got to be judged by something; and, when you judge something, there has to be specifications, and there is only one book of specifications, and that’s the Word of Almighty God. Now we can read the Scripture and see It.
19So, I am going to go to 1 Tim 1:4-6 and read.
(4) Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
(5) Now the end of the commandment is (love) out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
(6) From which some (have) swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
Now according to everybody, you can be a vain jangler and still have an awful lot of love, and that is going to get you someplace.
“You could be off the Word of God by a mile. You can still go back to Luther and Wesley and Pentecost. Oh, that’s fine.”
Well, it’s not fine. It’s just not fine. [1 Tim 1:7-11]
(7) Desiring to be teachers of the law; (understand) neither what they say, nor whereof affirm.
(8) But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
(9) Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers [and] murderers of mothers, (and) manslayers,
(10) For whoremongers, them that defile themselves with mankind, menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if (ye) any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
(11) According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which (committed what) was committed to my trust.
Now, look; you can bypass all of that stuff, because you got a glorious gospel. Now that’s where you start. From there on you’ll go to your love. And notice what It says here: [1 Tim 1:5] the end of the commandment is love out of a pure heart. So, love of the gospel. The end of the gospel will have love out of a pure heart, which means your love will be based entirely and consistently with the Word of God. So, you’ll end up doing what love really is.
20Now: [1 Tim 1:12-14]
(12) I thank (Jesus (Christ the Lord,) who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
(13) Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
(14) And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in (Jesus Christ).
Now He is telling you there, because faith is a revelation.
21So, now let’s take that and go to 1 Jn 2:15-27.
(15) Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
(16) For all that is in the world, (See, I’m getting this…Yes, that’s right. I want to make sure I am get this all right.) the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
(17) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God (abides) for ever.
(18) Little children, it is the last time: and as (you’ve) heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know (it’s) the last time.
(19) They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that (it) might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
(20) But (you) have an unction from the Holy One, and know all things.
(21) I have not written unto you because (you) know not the truth, but because (you) know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
(22) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
(23) Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:
(24) Let that therefore abide in you, which (you) have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, (you) also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
(26) These things [have I] written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
(27) But the anointing which ye have received of him (abides) in you, and need not that any man teach you: but as the…anointing (teaches) you all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught ye shall abide in him.
(28) … now, little children, abide in him: that, when he shall appear, (you) may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his (presence). (All right.)
22With that we go to 1 Jn 4:1-10.
(1) Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out unto the world.
Now this man is talking to the family, and this family is the one that knows the truth, because they are in the truth. Just like he says in 2 Jn 1:1-2.
(1) The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth…
How can he love outside of it? You see. There is a different kind of a love he is talking about.
(1) …(but) not (only I) but also all they that have known the truth;
(2) For the truth’s sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
See, notice how he… Now he talks about that. Okay.
23Back to 1 Jn 4:1-6, 2nd verse:
(2) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
(3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof (you) have heard that it should come; and even now already is in the world.
(4) (You) are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
(5) They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
(6) We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
All right. We could keep reading like we did before.
(7) Beloved, let us love one another…
Now this should begin to make you understand why Bro. Branham said how that you don’t click, don’t clan, separate, but you stay together. Now, understand that. Many people sing the song, “We are all one body, not divided we.” They can sing it, but it doesn’t mean two bits if they got fifteen different doctrines among them. It won’t work. Now:
(7) …(he that…now) every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. (Notice, the knowing and the loving, they go together.)
(8) He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. (You can’t separate the two.)
(9) In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. (Then he turns right around and said, “But hold it. That’s abrogated if you are not in the light.)
(10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
24Now, what did He do next? He sent the Spirit of truth that we might know It. All right. Now that’s 1 Jn 4:1-10. Now we are going to keep reading 1 Jn 4:11-13.
(11) Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
(12) No man (has) seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
(13) Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. (All right.)
Look at that verse right there: [1 Jn 4:12] “No man has seen God at any time.” That is exactly true. No man hath ever seen him. Now he is telling here, because you haven’t seen him, but you saw him manifested in a human body, and you saw what love really was, you saw what truth really was, you saw it all. This gives you to understand that God has worked out the entire precept of His life, which is love and truth. Put it whichever way you want, truth and love, and also the same thing is handed down to us so that He might be out worked in our lives.
25Now, let’s go here first to John 1, “No man has seen God at any time.” That’s exactly right. Jn 1:18.
(18) No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
That’s made Him absolutely plain and visible by words. Now all right. You come into the understanding that you cannot understand God in no other way, than by revealed Word; and then, if you’re against that Word, you’ve got to be antichrist; and, if you hate that Word, you’ve got to hate God. There is no [other] way. And the minute you come against the very thing that God manifests in the hour of manifestation, and you turn around, and you say you love God, you are an absolute liar.
Now, let’s get that flat. Now I’m sorry, but that’s flat. That’s John 8, John 6, and John 15. In John 15:24 He said, “If I had not done the works no other man did, they had not had sin: but now they both seen and hated both me and my Father,” and anybody that comes against divine healing or the ministry of William Branham, which was programmed in order to prove the truth, which is the Word, which clearly brings God into view, and says he loves God, he’s a liar, and the truth is not in him, and he is going to hell; or I’m going to hell, one of the two.
Now, let’s get the thing straight. I’m sick and tired of mealy mouth people that don’t put their heads on the chopping block. They can talk about love, love, love, love, love, and be with…nothing but a bunch of Pentecostals. One is hypocrisy and self-seeking, which can go plumb to inhuman murder, if you get too zealous, that spirit will take you over, become a spirit to you; and then, you’ll love God, and you watch how you’ll destroy. Now I know what I am talking about, because I got the Word behind me. God is only known by revealed Word. He was the living epistle to God, only because He was the Word made flesh, and we likewise. All right.
26Now we can see how Paul had to withstand Peter in Gal 2:2-5. Now, here are two men that are brothers. Okay. Paul says here:
(2) …I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them (the) gospel (that) which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain. (It is good to check up with people where you stand. It is not wrong.)
(3) …neither Titus, was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:
(4) And that because of false brethren unawares brought in,…
Now it sounds like here they tried to circumcise Titus, but no go. Paul stood in the way. Now I want to find one place where you’ve got to be circumcised in order to have anything to do with the Kingdom of God.
(4) …(They) came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
(5) To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
Now Paul stood for the Gospel. Now that was the love of Almighty God, because it’s the truth of God. Then, he stood with his brethren, because Peter listened to Judeaisers and begin to bring something into the congregation, which was absolutely according to the Word. In other words he made the mistake of trying to put an old patch on a new garment. That’s right.
You say, “Haven’t you got it reversed?”
No, I haven’t got it reversed, because Peter was sold out, but he wasn’t sold out all the way. He thought he could bring something over. That’s what’s wrong with Pentecost. In this Message you bring nothing over, because every table is full of vomit. You’ve got to have your minds purified; get your minds lined up. See?
27Now, let’s go to Gal 2:11-14.
(11) But when Peter was come to Antioch, withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
(12) For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
(13) And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas was carried away with their dissimulation.
That is no doubt why Paul threw him out. He said, “What kind of training did you get under me?”
People say, “Well, I want to tell you something, that Paul should have been nice and easy, because you see God said, ‘You join those two together.’”
I’m going to tell you something: Paul couldn’t afford to be easy. Paul died for what he believed, withstood every man in the country, but don’t tell me the man didn’t have love. Right? [Congregation replies.] Okay, good. Now, have I got far enough? I think so. Oh, yes,
(14) But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said (to) Peter before them all, If (you) being a Jew (live) after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why (do you compel) the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? (See, we’ve even got two different natures)
28Okay, let’s go to Gal 5:1-14. Now, watch.
(1) Stand fast therefore in the liberty where Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
(2) Behold, I Paul say unto you, if (you) be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
He is right back to that text on circumcision. You can’t bring an old patch on a new garment. You can’t begin to place into the Word of Almighty God for this hour the Word of another hour. That’s why Bro. Branham said, “When Moses came on the scene, he didn’t say, “Let’s float this ark down the Nile like Noah did”. He didn’t get the thing messed up. Jesus never came and got the thing messed up. John never got it messed up, and Paul never got it messed up; and this hour, you can’t add this Message to anything, or you have lost your foundation with God; and then, what good are you to anybody else? Where is your love now to your brothers? What does it matter what you do?
29Give your body to be burned. Do it sincerely. Do it honestly. Give everything you’ve got to the cause. Do it sincerely. Do it honestly. Yes. I know a Pentecostal guy he was so sincere as a Pentecost. They taught him it was wrong to take medicine. He wouldn’t even take an aspirin. He endured excruciating headaches year-end and year out, and wouldn’t take an aspirin. Then, Bro. Branham came along, and he said, “Boy, all the misery I went through, because I was taught wrong.”
I’m going to tell you, people are going to the Lake of Fire for being taught wrong too. Let’s get that down flat, because that’s the whole thing. Why, because that’s where Satan got in, teaching wrong. He taught the woman wrong. That’s how Jezebel got her power. She brought in her false priesthood, her false prophets. See?
30Now I am going to keep reading here. Now, Gal 5:3-6.
(3) For I testify again to every man that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
(4) Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
(5) For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
(6) For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
Now just a minute. What kind of love is your faith going to work by? The love of the truth or your faith’s not worth a plug nickel, because faith is a revelation, but tell me what is a revelation? Something’s got to be there ahead of it. You say I got a revelation. What’s your revelation of? Well, I just got a revelation. Well, just a minute, stupid, what is your revelation of? I just got a revelation. Oh, good by jerk kiss the idiot good bye. Look we’re not we’re not dealing with a bunch of idiots and jug heads anymore. What was your revelation of? Truth, Word, okay, now your faith is going to work by that. Can’t separate love and truth, the minute you do you’re messed up. It won’t work. Not the way I see Scripture. You can’t see it; you can’t split God in all kinds of parts.
(7) (Now you) did run well; who did hinder you that (you) should not obey the truth?
Now It tells you right there. Watch. “Circumcision avails nothing, but faith that worketh by love.” [Gal 5:6] You did run well. Now you don’t have it anymore. Why? Because you don’t obey the truth; so faith and love goes down the drain. You can’t separate it. There’s no way.
(10) A little (lump leavens) the whole lump. (Now where have you gone to?)
(11) I have confidence in you through the Lord, that (you) (may be) none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgement, whosoever he be.
31Now you say, “What love is that?”
Well, Paul said, “Let an angel be cursed. Let anybody be cursed that touches this Word.” [Gal 1:8]
What love is that? You fool around with this stuff and put psychology in here, and your own do-goodism in here, and I’ll tell you… Oh, brother…don’t…Look. Forget it. I ain’t got time for you. Just don’t come around me. [Gal 5:11]
(11) And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? Then is the offence of the cross ceased.
What offence of the cross? He said, “I preach nothing but Christ and Him crucified. I preached a Messiah hanging on a cross and dead for sins.” Now, if he’d have preached Messiah and gave a little, bent a little… “That’s wonderful, Paul. You’re a great guy.”
The minute he hit the truth it was over.
“Paul you’re a scum.”
32Now, where was Paul, love of what he taught before he got born again? He had a zeal for God without knowledge, and he went killing people, and he had love. Uh, let’s go back and read what Paul said over here in Philippians. Let’s find out just what can go on in people’s hearts and minds, until they’re put right. Now he says here in Philippians. [Philippians 3:]
(4) Though I might have confidence in the flesh. If any man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more.
(5) Circumcised the eighth day, (There’s his circumcision.) of the stock of Israel, tribe of Benjamin, Hebrew of the Hebrews; touching the law, a Pharisee;
(6) Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Huh! Oh, he had a very convenient religion. What did he do? Wash his pots and pans or wash his face or something; then, go out and kill. Boy, he had a set up. Didn’t he?
33Let’s read back in Galatians [5:] here again.
(12) I would they were even cut off which trouble you. (That is ‘they be castrated’, no seed. What it really means: their mouth’s sewed up or their heads chopped off.)
(13) For, brethren (you) have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. (Now that word ‘love’ is in there again. See?)
(14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou (shall) love thy neighbor as thyself. (Who’s your neighbor? The man that did you good. The man was helpful. See?)
Okay. We must realize that, all the while the whole church world talks about the love of God, it is going straight to the antichrist.
34Let’s go to 2 Thessalonians 2:
(7) For the mystery of iniquity [doth] already work: only he (that) letteth will let, (or allow) until he be taken out of the way. (or prevent, rather)
(8) …then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his (presence):
(9) Even him, whose (presence) is after the working of Satan with all power [and] signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, they should believe (the) lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Now you can see right here the truth supersedes love that you haven’t got a clue about anything until you have truth, until you have a revelation. You simply don’t have a clue, and it says at the end time they positively believed the lie, because they turned down the truth, and there is no love of the Word in them. There is no love of the truth in them and consequently, they will do the will of Satan, which is not necessarily mass murder, but every trick in the book is seduction to bring the people in. They won’t even know there in it until it is too late. You can’t have a better church than the Roman Catholic church for that one. You can even pay for your sins ahead of time. Pay an indulgence, and it’s love. It’s fine. Got enough money you can buy an annulment to your marriage.
35Let’s go to 1 Jn 3:11-13. I want to weave the Scripture back and forth to see some of these things. 1 John 3:11-13.
(11) For this is the message that (you) heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
(12) Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother’s righteous.
(13) Marvel not, my (brother), if the world hate you.
Now, who was Cain? The world. Who was he? Serpent seed. Now he hated. Now it says right here a brother is not going to hate. Now then, the minute you find an organization hating, that pull out for the truth, they’re serpent seed. I don’t care what anybody says. The Word of God says so.
“Oh, Bro. Vayle there are some nice people.”
Don’t you understand evil: seduce not rape? Merciful God, I will preach a thousand more years and the people will still think she was raped if such a thing happened. They’ll still think that love that that this misguided love can end up in anything but total disaster. No, because they’ve got the wrong conceptions of love.
36Now he said, “This is the message that you heard in the beginning, that we should love one another.” Just a minute! There are two messages from the beginning. One is Word and one is love, and you can’t have one without the other, or you don’t know what love is. You don’t know what zeal is. You don’t know anything, because there is only one way to find out about the unseen God and that is to have somebody tell you out about Him. Then, from there on, if you fall in love with Him, you have fallen in love with the truth. That’s what the Bible says.
Why was it that Cain hated this man that was his brother in the community spirit?
“Oh, say that’s a brother.”
Hogwash. Don’t give me that brother stuff about Cain and Abel being brothers. They didn’t have the same father. Jesus wouldn’t take that nonsense about Him being a brother to those Pharisees. He said, “I know you’re Abraham’s seed, but you’re not his children,” [Jn 8:37-42] because it lay in election. No, somebody’s messed up, but we’re not by the grace of Almighty God.
37Let’s begin to see the truth of it, standing up for the truth, standing up with a strong stand, taking your stand even unto death and defying the antichrist forces. Brother/sister that is not hate. That is love. Then, you watch who turns on you, and pulls you down, and kills you. It’s not going to be the guys that left with you. Oh, you’ve got a mixed multitude that came out, and there is always a mixed multitude, until the final line of the clenching.
38Now then, we might also read Titus 3:5-11, and begin to see where we stand.
(5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
(6) Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
(7) That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. (All right. It tells us here very… Let’s read on further.)
(8) This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God (may) be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men. (Now, watch.)
(9) But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable…
(10) A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject;
(11) Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
Now he tells you right there that you’ve got to check the watch. No matter how much you walk in love, there is one thing that comes ahead of every action. That’s truth. Now It says, “Get rid of that guy. Reject him.” Why? Because he’s plumb off the Word of God.
Now someone could say, “Well, that’s not love,” and say, “You just work on that guy until you win him.”
Then, why didn’t Moses work on Pharaoh? Why didn’t Jesus take time with Herod and Agrippa? They wanted to know certain things, and he just passed them right on by. See? Now then, the church must be kept clean. Love does not let things slide, because love is corrective.
39We go to Hebrew 12.
(1) Wherefore seeing we are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, the sin (that) easily beset us, (That’s unbelief.) let us run with patience the race set before us,
(2) Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who the joy set before him endured the cross, (despised) the shame, is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. (Now, remember; we are supposed to be set down with him in the in the 3rd chapter of revelation. Now, watch.)
(3) …consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
(4) Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. (Now sin is unbelief.)
(5) And ye…
And I’ll tell you a lot of people died for their belief. See? Now, remember; Jesus said, and He caught them in a trap “For which good deed do you stone me?”
“Oh,” they said, “For no good deed. We love it all. But you opened your fat mouth, and you declared yourself to have a relationship to God, which we don’t have; separating yourself as though you’ve got it and we don’t. And we are going to kill you for that.”
Come on smarten up people. You weren’t born yesterday. You weren’t born in a haystack, animals are. Oh, that’s right.
40Now: [Hebrews 12:]
(5) …have (you) forgotten the exhortation (speaks) unto you as unto children, My son, despise not chastening…
(6) …whom the Lord (loves) he (chastens He’s got one message at the end time. Repent and get ready for chastisement.) …(scourge) every son he (receives).
(7) If (you) endure chastening, God(deals) with you as with sons; what son is he whom the father (doesn’t train?)
(8) (If you’re) without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then (you are illegitimate,) and not sons.
(9) Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the (spirit) Father of spirits, and live? (Now, what is the great Spirit? Spirit of teaching, spirit of truth)
(10) For they verily (took) [for a few days chastened us after their own] pleasure; but (not but) he for our profit, [that we might be partakers of his holiness.] (In other words they got mad at us, and they whopped us; but now this one… God never does things like that.)
(11) …no chastening (of ) the present (seems the present) joyous, but grievous: (there is after) the peaceable fruit of (the spirit, them that exercised thereby and so on right on down the line.)
All right. But, watch this. The sinner can hate you because of your faithfulness to God. The old sinner, Cain, and every sinner like him, will hate you because of your faithfulness to God, and you cannot correct him. You can only defend your faith and, then, walk in love. In other words you don’t want to do him any harm. You don’t wish him any harm, and you will not do him any harm, but you stand for the way you’re going, or you’re an idiot. You stand up, and you’re counted. You don’t join with him. You’ve got to make a separation.
It doesn’t mean either that he can walk all over you whoever he is, reprobate or whatever. Paul appealed to the law. Jesus said, “When persecution got too hot in one city. Go to another.” [Mt 10:23] God always had martyrs. Paul died for him. Peter died for him. Thomas died for him. Polycarp died for him. Millions like us died for him.
41Let’s go to Heb 10:30-39.
(30) For we know him that hath said, Vengeance (belongs) unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
(31) It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
(32) But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after (you are) illuminated, (Notice you are illuminated.) (you) endured (with) great fight of afflictions;
(33) (And) Partly, (while you) were made a gazing stock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, (while you) became companions of them so used.
Now he tells you right here: When you’ve got the truth is when they stepped on you. Now that shows just what love you’ve got and what love you don’t have.
Now number one: the love goes to God and to His Word, so you don’t say, “I’ll compromise with you dear people. Oh, I know you love the Lord like me.”
No sir, if you get clobbered, you’ve got to stand up. Now then, if you defend those that have the right to stand up for the truth, they’ll clobber you. That’s what old Nicodemus said. He said, “Just a minute,” he said, “our law doesn’t judge a man until he gets into the courts.”
“Ah,” they said, “Shut up, fat head; are you one with him?”
“Now what for?”
“For the truth.”
Oh, let’s understand that Satan is not going to… He’s not going to fight you for good works. He is not going to fight you for all this love that’s out there. He won’t fight you for one thing that you do outside of ‘you stand for that Word’. Then, when you stand for that Word, he will do everything he can to make you look silly.
42Now Heb 10:34-38.
(34) For (you) had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves [that] (you) have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.
(35) Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. (What confidence? Your faith in your revelation.)
(36) (But you’ve got) need of patience, that after (you) have done the will of God, (you) might receive the promise. (What is the will of God? Stand still.)
(37) For a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
(38) Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul (has) no pleasure in him.
Then, he never was in the purpose of God if he drew back, because it says, “The pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hands; not somebody drawing back.” He said, “I’ll lose none.” Then, Paul said, [Hebrews 10:]
(39) (It proves that) we are not of them who draw back unto (chaos and) perdition; (going to hell. We are) of them that believe in the saving of the soul.
43Okay. With that we go to Peter, 1 Pet 4:1-2.
(1) (For then much) as Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise in the same mind: for he that (suffers) in the flesh (ceases) from sin;
(2) That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of the men, but the will of God.
How do you know the will of God? How do you know anything except the revealed Word? You talk about the Word. You just can’t go to the Word and call it revealed. You got to have someone that God talks to reveal It. What about those Seventh Day Adventists out there and Armstrong and that bunch? They are plumb perverted. It is a spirit of hell. Come on. Smarten up.
“What,” you’ll say, “Look at their great programs.”
Fine, they got programs, absolutely, and they’ll die for it. They’ll send missionaries. Look at your ‘two by twos’. They’re so cooped up, only God knows how cooped up they are and stupid. They send them out two by two and said, Now you can’t get married; can’t have a home.”
What nonsense. They’re Roman Catholic. They talk about being born again. Oh, they’ll read you scripture. They’ll do nice things, and they’ll go to hell doing it. There’s a criterion somewhere down the road. The prophet laid it out. Absolutely. [1 Pet 4:3]
443) For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:
Well anybody knows you shouldn’t do that, except the idiots who say, “Well, why don’t you do some of those things? What’s wrong?” Verse 5: [1 Peter 4:]
(5) Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
(6) For this cause was the gospel preached (unto) to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
(7) But the end of all things is at hand; (wherefore be) sober, [and] watch unto prayer.
(8) And above all things have fervent (love) among (one among) yourselves: for (love) shall cover the multitude of sins.
Now, what multitude of what sins? Unbelief. Hogwash. It is going to cover the attributes, because you’re in the flesh. I don’t care how perfect you and I believe the Word of God. There is no perfection this side of the Resurrection. That’s what he is talking about there, but there will never be any excuse for anybody off that Word.
One Word off is Satan’s kingdom. Either believe it, or tell the prophet to shut up, and drop dead. He’s already dead. Do you think God killed him in judgment because he lied to us? If you don’t think one Word off is Satan’s kingdom, how one Word took Eve and the whole human race out, “Thou shalt not die.” [Gen 3:1-6] Thou shalt die. She [added] ‘not’. She said ‘not’. That was it. That was it. Six thousand years of almost hell on earth. [1 Pet 4:9]
459) Use hospitality one to another without grudging.
Hospitality, that is one thing everybody in this church ought to know right from A to Z.
You say, “Well, Bro. Vayle I have a hard job.”
Well, get over your hard job.
“Well,” you say, “I believe the Message.”
That’s fine then do this. That’s why I commend you people to learn to be good cooks, bring good things to eat for people coming in. You think that doesn’t go down in God’s record. I got news for you: the very Garden of Eden, Eve looked and she said, “Why it was pleasant to the eye.” [Gen 3:6] Put the food thing in the category of food. Sex was not the only thing that was pleasant to the eye. Eating and drinking was pleasant to the eye. Hospitality. I’ve seen hospitable people…?… They kick you out the door. I understand there are preacher’s wives [who are] so hospitable they think she might know you come in… I’ll forget that one. [1 Pet 4:10-16]
4610) As every man (that) received the gift, [even so] minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. (That takes in the whole Word you know or not.)
(11) (Now,) If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; (What God said or shut up.) if any man minister, do it as the ability which God (given:) (That’s the Holy Spirit Himself will take that gift and use it.) that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
(12) … think it not strange concerning the fiery trial(s) (that) try you, (my beloved) as though some strange thing happened unto you:
(13) …rejoice, inasmuch as (you’re) partakers of (the sufferings of Christ) (then) when his glory shall be revealed, (you) may be glad also with exceeding joy.
(14) If (you) be reproached for the name of (Jesus) happy are (you)for the spirit of glory and God (rests) upon you: on (your part on) their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
(15) But (don’t) let [none of you] suffer as a murder, a thief, or an evildoer, [or as a] busybody (or) other men’s matters.
(16) (Yet) if any man suffer (do it) as a Christian…
Now, what is it? Right back to the Word, right back to the Word. See? It just…you just can’t get away from it. However never forget they died for truth, which is light for God is light, and in Him is no darkness. He is the truth, and in Him is no lie. Thus we set the record straight. Like Moses we bear and forbear, but once that Word is struck at we are engaged in mortal combat and may be struck down by Cain, the serpent seed.
All men who deny the Word are not serpent seed. Foolish virgin don’t have oil either, but they just missed the Word for the hour. They don’t have the Holy Spirit. They can’t get it. But watch the two groups, Cain and the foolish virgin. Now they’re different. We know they are.
47Now let’s look at the Book of Revelation through the Church Ages, and we’re going to see what I am talking about so no one here can miss it, unless there is something radically wrong with this. Okay, Rev 2:2.
(1) Unto the (messenger)…
(2) I know (your) works, (your) labour…patience, (you can) [ not bear them (that) are evil: (Now how?) [and] thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and found them liars:
Now Bro. Branham said, “They stood before those men and said, ‘You’re false apostles.’”
You say, “That went over like a lead balloon.”
They said, “Just a minute, why do you call us false apostles?” Because you’re not saying what Paul said?
Now we’ve got guys running through this country… And people hate me, because I raise my voice, and I know the men they go to, and they make Bro. Branham a false prophet. And I am supposed to be nice to that guy? You give me one reason I should be nice to that man. I’ve got a job to withstand, to uncover his lies.
“Oh,” you say, “Bro. Vayle would you help him--give him money?”
I would give him money to get out of town, but not to come to town. I would not give him one nickel to go out and do the work of the devil. Now, if he were starving or injured, I would help him, but I can not shake his hand and say, “God bless you.”
Get that flat in this church. We’re too loose. We’re not like people out there. I’ll tell you we all… We all may go to the Lake of Fire, but I tell you: we will have more light getting there, I believe, than the rest of them. Yes, we’ll come a lot closer to reality than what’s out there. I don’t believe we are going to go to the Lake of Fire. I think…I believe we are going to go straight to the Marriage Supper.
48Now, Rev 2:3.
(3) (You have) borne, and (had) patience, for my name’s sake (and) labored, and not fainted.
Now, listen. You bore, you had patience for my name’s sake, you labored, and you didn’t faint. Now the love was toward Him, because He is love, and He is truth, He is light. Now, how are you going to have any love for God and any love for the brethren, if you don’t stand with the truth? Because that is where deception is, that is where all of sin is. I said “all of sin,” and that is exactly right, because sin as we view it is, smoking and drinking, are the attributes.
49Now, let’s go to the same book, same chapter. [Rev 2:13]
(13) I know (your) works, and where (you, where you dwell) even where Satan’s seat is: (you hold) fast my name, (have) not denied my faith, even in those days Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain where Satan dwelleth.
All right. Now this man died for what? For Christ. Only on the grounds of the Word.
(14) …I have a few things against because (you have) there (those) that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a (stumblingstock) before the children of Israel, eat things sacrificed unto idols, commit fornication. (Now see that’s not the Word of God.)
(15) (You have) them that (held) the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
(16) Repent; or (I’ll) come unto (you) quickly, and fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Now he tells you. What is it that brings judgment? Anti-word. What is He judged by? Word. Okay.
50Now, here is my point in these two messages I have been preaching. For the first time in all our years we are standing for a revealed Word. We see the light. We believe It. We are here to defend It, to preach It, and hopefully have the grace to die for It; that our stand and our fight is the fight of faith, and it is not a personal fight. Now I know everything that people spread around the world is going to be: “Well hey, it’s a personal fight.” Believe me it is not a personal fight, except for this one thing: God became a person, Satan becomes a person, and we are persons; and the truth is in us, or the truth is not. We are either the bastions of truth or the bastions of the anti-truth. That demands a showdown. Now, let’s understand it.
In this precious plateau that we’ve come to, we can project love to all on a united front, one body and no divisions, only correcting our conduct in the presence of the love of God, Who is Love, Who is the Word.
Now, what I am trying to say there is this. That it is easy to take sides, and you have people taking personality sides, and that’s what’s entirely erroneous. If there is something that is wrong where the Word is right, then you’ve got to take your stand with the Word, or you’re wrong. And it doesn’t have a thing to do with personality. See?
51Now we’ve come to a place where we haven’t been previously, which is an understanding of the Word, which was not amongst us. Now I can’t say any thing for any other group, and I care less. I am only interested in us. That is why you have your sessions, and you have been doing it where you talk the Word, where you bring your questions, and I am available to answer any question I possibly can, because we have a united front on the Word. See? Now, that’s the only thing you stand for is the Word. The minute you make it a personality, you’re wrong. Now the person himself can be stood for only because of the Word.
52Now you may say, “Oh, this fellow’s a wonderful man.” Well, go and have him. Be my guest. That’s your business. We’ve got a different principle here. Our principle is this: that we fight for the Word, which means we stand for the Word, then one day the Word is going to stand for us.
Now, remember that man, that fellow that came before God in Bro. Branham’s little message that little illustration… His name was Daniel Curry. They couldn’t find his records, and just about as soon as he was to go down in defeat there was a voice so sweetly he heard behind him say, “Father, He stood for me on earth. I’ll stand for him now.” Now just a minute: Let’s get that flat. That wasn’t Jesus a man, per se, that Daniel Curry liked, and talked about, and did so much over. It was because of that Word, because Jesus Christ can excuse nobody, nobody, but nobody, no way. There’s got to be a judge. There’s got to be. He is the judge, and that is the Word. We saw the Word in our day reveal every thought and every intent. Now I hope you see it.
53To stand for Christ is to stand for the Word even unto death, the loss of friends, the loss of family or whatever. Now I know some may say, Bro. Vayle you’re really pushing it pretty hard when you talk about family. James Mayfield is hated by his relatives today. His brothers are into worldly sin, and his father still spits on that kid, and wants his son Jim to be like those that are turning into bums. Jim is the one that had the brains and the money to start where the family is today, but they can’t stand James Mayfield. They hate him, because he believes this Word.
Now, let’s get this flat. That’s why we take a strong stand here. He can’t talk to his parents about the Word. I’ve got children there’s no use talking… If I slip something in it’s… [Bro. Vayle hits pulpit] Where is it? I’ve got sisters who say they believe this Message. How much? They’ll never get this tape. Here’s another tape that’s not going out as far as I know. Be bored, but that’s it. I got one sister that believes I believe right down the line, but I don’t think two can be utterly weaned out of Pentecost; and so, if we have conversation, we go to a blank, to a place, and I slide off over here. Sure.
54Communication breaks down, brother/sister, and love breaks down, and everything breaks down when it comes to this Word. This is where this group, the Bride has the edge. They are the only ones who can manifest true love, because the Scripture said, “How can you say you love God, whom you have not seen, if you hate your brother?” That’s right! You can’t hate your brother; because, if you’ve got a revelation of this Word, you’ve seen God. Your brother has, too.
That’s why I talk to young people: You get married you, better have the right wife. You better, because if she doesn’t love this Word, or he doesn’t love this Word, you’ve got problems. You’re asking for trouble. Your not equally yoked. You’re unequally yoked.
55The day of talking about love apart from the Word is gone. Listen, the day of talking about anything apart from revealed Word is gone, because either we have access to the entire mystery, or William Branham is going to have to come back, or God is going to have an eighth messenger or something. That doesn’t cut. The prophet said, “Everything under the seals which the thunders were entailed in gave us rapturing faith everything to put us there. We’ve got everything to withstand the wiles of the devil, to stand united, to be indivisible, to be one in Christ and one with each other.” That’s right exactly where we stand. Listen, my brother/sister, Rev 18:4 has not yet finished coming to pass: “Come out of her, my people.” How many times we might have to come out of God-knows-what, I don’t know.
56Now I am going to quote two things the prophet said, and we’re finished for tonight. Paragraph 112 in “Oneness,” “Can a man who believes in all the Word of God have unity with them who just believe a part of the Word of God?” Well, no way. God wants separation. Now, let’s get to “Total Deliverance,” paragraph 58. “Then we’ve got to have a man that we believe that preaches the Word of God. If the man don’t do it, then get somebody who does do it” That’s the way you must stand. People don’t like that. They say, “Where is the love?” You want a deceiver in your pulpit. Now, what about if the deceiver doesn’t get out? Now I’m not talking about us. I am talking about just anybody. There is only one thing you could do. You get out.
If I come to the place that I am off the Word of Almighty God, and I won’t get out, and I got ways to keep in here, then you get out, or it shows you’re an idiot. Then, all of my talk, and all of your talk, is just a bunch of hogwash.
You say, “Well, I’m going to do this thing by love.”
Then, you are a way ahead of God. Because God so loved the world He gave His Only-begotten Son in Jesus…loved those sheep. He died, and yet It says, “In the volume of the Book it is written concerning me.” It was already written. So, whatever love is as an action, which is projected, it had better be the Word.
57Now you say, “What about William Branham? He stopped those insects from biting him.”
There could be even a devil could do that, brother/sister, because that wasn’t the proof of very much. The bull never got up and attacked him. That doesn’t need the proof of too much either. I’ll tell you where the big proof was as William Branham stood there and that demoniac came, and He said, “Satan,” He said, “because you have tempted God, come against a servant of the most high God, I command you to fall at my feet,” and there is love for that man in Christ Jesus as he preached the Word of God. Now we’re getting somewhere. Yes, you can deal with nature that’s fine, but you start dealing with the human race, which has a human nature, and there is only one way God ever dealt with anybody, this one that’s called love, and that is by truth, which is that Word, which is a revelation.
58So, all I am trying to get you people to understand why I preached what I preached on Saturday was this. I believe that we have a unanimity here, which is something to a degree we didn’t have previously, because we stand for the same Word. We stand with the same understanding, and long as you will stand with the understanding and stand with that Word the best in your heart, and the best in your mind. You are not going to go too far, because all you will get into are the sins of the flesh, your weaknesses and those things; and, if you’re a true child of God, you’ll be wanting to have them corrected. You’ll be praying about them, because you don’t like them any better or as much as anybody else likes them. I like my bad points a whole lot less than anybody in this building. You might not believe that, but it is the truth, and I believe you are in the same category.
These things that you and I can get wrapped up in that don’t come from the reality of that which lies within the soul, but you got that nature you’re dealing with, which is in the flesh, to want to take it a little bit easy, a little bit soft, little fears, and those things come in. Sure. They’ll come in any place, brother/sister.
59I am going to tell you something. You watch the people out there that fight real truth they always go right down the line and talk about their great love.
I’ve been criticized by Mr. Jones. This won’t go off the tape. If it does go out it doesn’t bother me at all, because I’ve got his tape that said it.
He said, “Lee Vayle ain’t got any love.” He said, “That’s his trouble.”
I don’t have a harem either. I don’t have two souls and blaspheme the Word. I don’t pull the stuff that he pulls off. Yes, because I don’t shoot my mouth off to make myself some seducer to the congregation. You can go anytime you want, and stay if you want. I talk tough, but I love all of you like I’ve never loved any group of people in my life. And the fact that I’ll stick around here shows I’ve got love I’ve never had in my life before with a group of people, because I’m always down the road. Mr. Jones and these guys can say what they want; but, if I’ve got a manifesting in wanting a sixteen-year-old girl to satisfy my lust. you see, you might not have much left.
I might have needs—fine--and get a whole lot back with shots and things if I wanted to. I don’t have any appetite for it. Not because I am a virtuous person, but there is a love of Almighty God that says you don’t defile that person. Now you say you love God. That man’s a liar.
Let’s get this flat, brother/sister. There is something wrong with the people that will have a minister that preaches so off the Word of God, so far off the truth, and hang around him; then, pull a self-righteous act later on. I can’t quote this to be the truth, because I don’t believe the man who said it. He said, “There is a tape where Bro. Branham said, he said, ‘If a real preacher leaves the Word you leave him, because God has already left him.’” I don’t know that Bro. Branham said it, but I can really believe that Bro. Branham did say it.
60Sure love is great. I believe in love. I believe in being kind. I believe in being generous, hospitality all these things, brother/sister, where we where we extend ourselves and play ourselves out, and even lay down our neck for the brethren. But, what good is it, if you’re not in the race? Because the blood of Jesus is no good, if you’re not in the light. Then, what do you think you’re going to do with your blood and your life? Come on.
Now that’s why it is so important to be in the truth, to stand with It, and to keep standing, and keep standing, keep standing, in this truth, and believe me, that this Word is going to get a hold of you--that as you stand with this Word, this Word is going to stand with you, and the illumination coming more and more. You’ll find what it is to really walk in love, and you know what you’re going to find. You’re going to find that a lot of fears you had, a lot of foibles, and a lot of weaknesses you had--where you maybe didn’t have the gumption to stand right up, and be counted--you’re going to find you’ll be able to go, not in a spirit of hardness or a spirit of rottenness, but you’ll be able to go in a meekness to talk to people, help people, because you know yourself you haven’t arrived, but you know you’re standing with what is going to get you there.
61Remember, Bro. Branham categorically said, “The camels that Rebecca watered got her there to the bridegroom.” All right. We’re doing the same thing with that Word. Now Bro. Branham is no camel. It’s that Word. Bro. Branham said, “It is the wife who ministers to the husband what that husband provides,” and that Word was provided for a Bride to minister. Let us stay with this Word and understand, and keep our spirits down. We’re not fighting people. No way, shape, and form… They’re not serpent seed.
I’ve been told I said that certain people are serpent seed. I haven’t said that, but right tonight my message tells you, as “The Ones in Between” told you, there’s a people in between who don’t know the good people that are turned aside. They’re not in the election. Now they may raise and kick their heels, but I want to tell you something: you got to leave them, brother/sister. You got to leave them, because the wise virgin don’t have a thing to do with the foolish virgin. I am sorry, but understand what I am saying. See?
I am not trying to make you hard. You don’t get hard this way. You soften down to understand. See? I believe I’ve covered everything I need to cover to let you know this. I believe we’re growing in grace, the knowledge of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I believe we’re growing in love. Don’t let it slip.
62Now I am going to tell you another thing. I have stuck my neck out. I have given everybody in this church a chance to rise up now. Did you catch what I said? You didn’t understand me. Did you? Once I have said this and stuck my neck out, Satan will try to use every single person from the pulpit down, in this church, to prove this statement wrong, that we haven’t got it. So, you better watch. You better watch your hospitality, your kindness, where you’re poofed.(?)
You have just one thing to hold on to, precious brother/sister, tonight: that’s the revealed Word. And I am banking on that Word to produce everything that is to be produced in us, to give us the strength, the character. As Bro. Branham said, “Let me find in a woman with such character to stand still, listen to that Word, to stand still unto the waters of separation, to be dressed” In other words, to begin to come forth according to Word.
I tell you, I’ve got faith tonight to know this: if we’re not Bride there is somebody out there that is going to produce, (You bet.) that will walk in love, that will walk in real love.
63Ministers are criticized. Oh, yes. They get up, and they defend the people by setting maybe a deacon down. The deacons get mad, or they bring a couple in and say, “Hey, you watch that kid of yours. That child is old enough now to know better. He speaks under your table,” some of the teenagers. That’s…what; no, I am not talking about babies. Don’t worry about babies. I can handle babies. They get old enough where they are too big for their britches, both boys and girls. The preacher hauls them in and said, “Look, that boy obeys in your home, or you’re no longer a deacon, or you put him out.” Oh, love wouldn’t do it. The preacher says, “Hold it. [Bro. Vayle taps pulpit] I’m not dealing with your boy and you. I am dealing with the whole church, and it starts right there.” Oh, people don’t think that’s love. That is love, because love is corrective.
64Love is a standard. There is a lot more love than people think. It’s not this wishy-washy stuff where you take psychological rules out of the Bible and use them. Let me tell you something, brother/sister, you can use love like a Christian Scientist, like a Unitarian, like anybody you want, a Mohammedan, or like a Hindu, and you can bring tremendous things to pass, but it will not get you the Kingdom of God. It is the blood of Jesus Christ coming to you by the Holy Spirit revelation that’s going to get you there, and nothing else will. So, whatever then, if that’s where it starts, then that’s where it continues, because you can’t add or take a word. You can’t change a horse in midstream.
The first message, brother/sister, is God is light and in Him is no darkness. And, if you don’t believe that, you don’t believe sovereignty. Yes, yes, in the beginning was the Word; the Word was with God, the Word made flesh. And Bro. Branham said that was the attributes of love made flesh from that Word. If there a Word that is true. It’ll be in a vessel, and that love of God will come, brother/sister. We’ve been taught wrong. Now that we’re taught, let’s go on with our living.
Let’s rise, and stand, be dismissed.
65 Heavenly Father, We praise you again for love, mercy, and grace, your kindness unto us. Gracious Heavenly Father, we do thank you for the love of God shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost. We don’t claim to have a corner on it Lord, in this place, and you know that we don’t, even so we mention our own names and talk, we don’t claim to have any tremendous thing within ourselves. We never have. Always we moan, and bemoan the fact, that we always get in the way of this great impulse of the Holy Spirit where this Word would come forth in a greater way Lord. We do moan and bemoan that fact. Forgive us Lord. We are not here to aggrandize our self, but to set forth a rule that there Lord, we believe that absolutely, light and love are one and the same, same soul…[End of the audio tape.]