Being viewed in 189 Countries
1 Shall we pray: Heavenly Father, we’re very glad to know that Jesus Christ in our midst in the form of the Holy Spirit and that He is here and we know the world is even amongst us many are as it was back in the days of the apostles when He appeared on earth, from in the Resurrection, and they didn’t know just what to do about it and didn’t know even until the going away when they said, “Will You restore the kingdom?” Only began to get an understanding when the Holy Spirit filled them and the Word began to come to them. And now here at the last time Lord, we are in this hour when You are here and we know why You’re here, we know what is going on and we know what will continue to go on that we’re heading right up into the kingdom.
We thank You Lord, that we are aware of that. We pray now You’ll guide our thoughts tonight. May we learn that which is convenient for us, which is good for us, to illuminate us, to give us further understanding for the revelation, build up in the most holy faith, coming right up to that place where we know the dead will come out of the ground and they without us will not be made perfect, we’re coming in our turn, all these things working out. We being aware of them by grace and for Your glory in Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen. You may be seated.
2Now I want to continue tonight on The Projecting of Love, and this is the 5th message, and this is going to be quite different in a way. I hope I can coordinate my thinking actually, in what I’m going to say knowing that as time goes on it will get clearer. But we’ll read first of all in Titus 1…just a little bit of it.
(15) Unto the pure all things are pure: (unto the pure all things are pure. We could also read,) but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
But mostly, “all things are pure to the pure in heart.” And in over in Romans, the 14th chapter….
(14) I know, and I am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: … (And then in the 20th verse, the 2nd portion.)
(20) …All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for (the) man who eateth with offence.
Mostly thinking of “all things indeed are pure.” Now these verses that especially bring out the thought, “Unto the pure all things are pure:” and “the persuasion that nothing is unclean of itself,” are verses that prove conclusively the accuracy of Bro. Branham’s pointed statements when he says such as “a lie is the truth perverted”, and that “stealing and killing and all those things which we call sin are not sin really, they’re the attributes of sin, that sin is actually unbelief,” the same where he said, “adultery is the right act done under the wrong conditions, and so on.”
3Now, the point then with what Bro. Branham said when I read a Scripture is that we fail to apply this very real truth which is in the Scripture as a principle that must be watched carefully as we study the Word of God. And to make that as clear as I can I want to go back to Genesis 1, and…where it says,
(31) …God saw (that) every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. …
Everything that God made was very good. Then in the 2nd chapter, the first three verses.
(1) Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
(2) And on the seventh day God ended his work (that) he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
(3) And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God (had) created and made.
4And then in the Book of John [1:], that’s the Gospel, there are about three verses.
(1) In the beginning was the Word, …the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
5Now in Genesis the 6th chapter:
(11) (And) the earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
(12) And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way (and of course, the earth’s way, all) upon the earth.
(13) And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
Now if everything created was good, and nothing else by way of creation was added to it because there is no record that there was, the question comes what happened? Where did evil come from?
6And the answer has to lie back in Romans 14:
(14) …I am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, there is nothing unclean of itself:…
Now back in the beginning of creation as we know it, of course, for the last six thousand years because that’s where we start, we were started out by God in the Garden of Eden which was geographically the best spot in the universe with all the very best furnishings that God provided here on earth. And, of course, it was so beautiful that…and everything in such harmony that God could come down and visit in the Garden of Eden and enjoy His wonderful creation.
Now there wasn’t one thing that wasn’t perfect within itself. There wasn’t one thing that wasn’t perfect within itself. That’s what we’re looking at. Every atom and every molecule was perfect in themselves and each in harmony with each other. There was a perfection. And there wasn’t anything in the beginning that had within it any evil or power to change from good to evil.
7Now let’s go back to Genesis 1, again, and it says there,
(11) And (LORD) God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, (let us sprout the grass) the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
(12) And the earth brought forth (and sprouted forth the) grass, (the) herb yielding seed after his kind, …the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. (And 20 and 22)
(20) And (the LORD) God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, (the) fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
(21) And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the (water) brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
(22) And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, (that’s continue in that seed) and fill the waters in the (sea), and let (the fowls) multiply in the earth.
8Now in the key to understand what went wrong today and is wrong today is Genesis 2….
(8) And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
(9) And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. (then 15 to 17)
(15) And the LORD God took the man, and put him (in) the garden of Eden to dress it and keep it.
(16) And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
(17) But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day (eating thereof, dying) …thou (dost) surely die.
So there you can see that Adam and Eve upset everything by the introduction of sin which manifested itself by the wrong use of what is good within itself. And that’s what we’re looking at. The wrong use of what was good within itself. Now back there Adam who was a living soul, had only one attribute that set him apart from all creation. He had a soul from God. That’s what he had. He had a soul from God; within that soul he had the power of choice.
Now in that power of choice was the ability to believe or disbelieve God’s Word. And this led to action apart from the Word and sin is lawlessness. That’s what sin is, iniquity and sin are lawlessness. It’s not just unbelief. [Bro. Vayle’s voice fades.] …It’s the actual root but when you take…when you go to unbelief you’re denying the Word which is not a catalyst but it’s the living force in all of God’s creation. And then what happens you’ll be doing in God’s creation only with what is already in there but you’ll be doing what is wrong with it. And that’s what happened.
9Now he chose to disbelieve the Word and when he did he immediately took…immediately took what was in that…which was in itself clean and a good thing and used it wrong and started all nature upon a course of disruption that ended in destruction. Now the one word of unbelief was sufficient to set aside the…not the catalyst, although you might think in terms of a catalyst. It isn’t really true. It’s the dynamic force that would keep everything in its proper position which was that Word. And the minute that he went against the Word, he was able to take it in his hands, the power which was there, legitimate within itself and throw everything into disruption, a disunity; or as Bro. Branham called “out of continuity.” So I hope you’re getting what we’re talking about.
10Now, I just want to stop at this point, sort of stop, not really and get us to look at something which is Genesis 6:
(5) And God saw…the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Now you’ll notice in there that what you have is the word ‘imagination’ is reasoning. Reasonings, his reasonings, so you can see what he was doing in setting aside the dictum, the principles, the ordained source of authority in the Word, he was slanting his own thoughts in understanding in there and you got the same thing today. I wonder if I can find it for you? In Romans 14 here.
(14) (For) I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, …there is nothing unclean (in) itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, …
Now that word ‘esteem’ means ‘to take inventory’ and comes from the very word, ‘logos’ which will show you that what this person is doing is taking that which is perfectly clean and whole and in a harmony in the universe and you can throw the whole thing out when you interject your thinking. See? Do you follow what I’m saying? Now I’m right on beam here. See? Now there’s…I won’t bring in something which I took over in Quincy on the glory of God here, but this is the same thing in here. It’s the word ‘estimation’, ‘esteem’. See, but I’ll go into that another time.
11Now the imagination or the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Now you can see why it is that the eyes of the heart today is illuminated to get you back on track. See, I’m going to stop right here and tell you, if you got any understanding at all, you know that you are the harmonious kingdom of God. See? Now look, we go to 11 and 14. [Genesis 6:]
(11) The earth was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
(12) And (the LORD) looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. (And as the Bible says, at the end time they destroyed the world, the earth.)
(13) …God said (to) Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; …behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
(14) Make (thou) an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, shalt pitch it within and without with pitch. (And the 22nd verse.)
(22) This did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he. (Now this is the one person that is back in harmony with God. Okay.)
12Now, we’re going to go to Romans 1 and see what’s in Romans 1 that actually is based upon this because this is a cataclysm. Verse 17, reading first.
(17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
(18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Now the truth is that everything is good of itself; there isn’t anything in there that is out of continuity or out of harmony in the whole plan of Almighty God but you find what does it they hold it in unrighteousness which is they don’t move in the prescribed ordinances that’s relative to it. Now listen! Understand what I’m saying. The Word of God, all things were created by the Word and all things are maintained by the Word. There’s nothing that isn’t. So the minute a person is out of harmony with the Word; he’s out of harmony with everything. You see, get back into harmony is what you want and you keep on moving on, like it says in Ephesians. Now they hold the truth in unrighteousness; they don’t keep it within its context.
(19) Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
(20) For the invisible things from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so they are without excuse:
(21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their (reasonings; you’re right back to the 6th chapter, see, what we’re talking about) and their foolish heart was darkened.
13Then what was it? Their reasonings brought on the darkening of the heart. Now what is going to remove the darkening of the heart is an absolute bona fide revelation that is accepted. See? Now I know a lot of people don’t believe what we’re preaching; I don’t care what anybody believes, as far as I’m concerned this tape won’t go out either. I’m tired. I’m just plain tired. I hope you believe. I hope you understand what I’m saying because this is life. There’s nothing else out here. See? Now,
(23) And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Now what image are they making today unto the whore? Roman Catholicism; America has done it. See? They’ve changed God to god of the imaginations. Now they…what you got are a bunch of fools out there professing they’re wise. Now wise virgins and stupid virgins. See? They don’t even know what they’re doing. [Romans 1:]
(24) Wherefore God…(gives) them (over) to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, (Now what’s coming out of their hearts? Darkness: the last plague in Egypt was spiritual death. It’s the same today.) (dishonoring) their own bodies between themselves:
14How can a Protestant get to bed with a Roman Catholics? No more protest left in them than in a cream puff. There isn’t one left. They’re all getting in bed with each other.
(25) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, (serving their church system)…
(26) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
See, the very thing I’m talking about that happened back there it started right and they perverted its usage. Now there’s nothing wrong with male and female appurtenances, so to speak, it’s what’s done with it. There’s nothing wrong with anything. It’s what’s done with it.
15For all things are pure to the pure in heart. Why? Because the pure in heart are going to leave things just the way they are. That’s why the saints of God are purists. They’re not necessarily Puritans. They’re not necessarily prudes, although that’s not half bad. Can’t stand the prude, or the jerks that got everything wrong within but can’t see anything wrong with themselves but they see with everybody else.
(27) …likewise…the men, leaving the natural use of the (women), burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and (getting AIDS and herpes; and serves them right, and consider themselves…) and receiving in themselves (the) recompence of their error which was meet.
(28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their (nature), God gave them over to a reprobate (minds), to do those things which are not convenient;
(29) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; (and) whisperers,
Where did it all come from? It came from over here at the beginning; they held the truth in unrighteousness. See? The Word of God is not a catalyst. A catalyst lets two things get together to form a third. The Word of God never ever did that and never will do it. The Word of God is not a catalyst. A lot of people think It is. That’s why they get all scrupled up with this thing they want to call love. Don’t you ever get that in your head that love is a catalyst! There aren’t any catalysts. Christ isn’t a catalyst. A dynamic Savior, see? Didn’t come to put a thing in the balance, and put one force against another; He came to overcome and destroy. You bet. Thanks for the Amen. Bill, you’re on my side tonight. The rest of you up here are kind of sleeping but not really. Okay. Listen!
(31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, (They break every covenant of God. How? Through their traditions.) without natural affection, (Now there’s nothing wrong with natural affection. See?) implacable, unmerciful:
(32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do (it). (They get together.)
16Now my thought is this, because I started out with verse 17. [Romans 1:]
(17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
The thought is this: the further that men get from God’s Word the more man does wrong with what is actually good in itself until the all that is of God and for God becomes anti-God. That’s right. That’s got to destroy it. Now God has to deal with this. But notice, each time He deals with it He sends the messenger with His Word. Now this here doesn’t sound like a messenger but this goes back to the 6th chapter and Noah. See, God had to destroy the earth. This is talking about destruction. At that time they had a situation and they had a prophet.
17Now watch carefully. The true seed Word of God is never perverted. We read that in Genesis. It’s supposed to bring forth after its kind. Where does it say it will stop bringing after its kind? See? Now man can fool with it. Man because of his reasoning and all and what he thinks is right because he doesn’t understand the Word of God and puts the Word of God down, he’ll start using things he shouldn’t use. He’s got trouble right today.
Now, the true seed Word of God is never perverted. Never changes; it can’t be because it is the Word of God that’s supposed to bring forth after its kind. That seed is there. You can misuse it but you can’t change it. And the more misuse of it the greater manifestation of the misuse of nature and all creation. That’s why we had over here in Romans 1…
(26) (And) for this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: …
Now vile affections, he begins to enumerate to a degree, some of those things what they are but you can take and run it clean across the board. The whole thing ends up at a…time where there is a complete perversion of love. That’s why we’re preaching the way we’re preaching on love, got to get the thing balanced out. There’s something wrong somewhere. There’s something wrong somewhere. See?
18Now you got to bring it back to the Word. Notice what God did. He said it’s revealed from faith to faith. Now, as men turn down the revelation and as the destiny of this earth which is destruction with those that turn down revelation is destruction, so God begins bringing up in the Resurrection the church into eternal life by the Word. The church went down in the Fourth Church Age, the Dark Ages, lay in there dying, and under Luther begins to come back.
But you notice even though the truth is coming back under Luther that which was in the Dark Ages is getting worse and worse and worse and worse until God says this age, He said, “You’re rich, increased in goods, you say you don’t need a thing but you’re wretched, miserable, rotten, you stink.” He said, “No one is as ever as rotten as you.” This…there is not one good thing said about this age, not one good thing. The Dark Ages had one or two good things. But this age doesn’t fight anymore, yeah. Oh, there’s nothing left; it’s just love, love, love, love. It’s a bunch of perverted hogwash.
19Now, notice, but good and evil ripen at the same time. Good and evil ripen at the same time. Listen, do you know brother/sister, let’s get this flat, do you know in the flood Noah which types the one righteous person, perfect, that man was genetically perfect. There’s going to be a Bride get out of here that’s genetically perfect. It ain’t going to be a bunch of louse bound heathen and serpent seed, you better believe that. See?
20Now in this our day the evil is a repeat of the evil at the time of the flood and at the time of Sodom, two periods. It’s not just one; it’s two. And notice that both times there was a cup of iniquity being filled up. And in each of these two cases we see, and also in the Exodus of Egypt because they couldn’t come out of Egypt till the cup of the Amorites was overflowing. You can see the two things were coming, the denigration of the Word of God and the exaltation of the Word of Almighty God. Don’t ever think that the Word of God is denigrated today and there’s not an exaltation. Let me tell you flat that’s hogwash. The two ripen the same time. The same time this earth is going to go down in a multifold destruction there’s going to be a Bride come out of this earth and there’s going to be a redeemed standing here that don’t die. Now that’s THUS SAITH THE LORD. You know that. All right.
21In each of these two cases we see, is also noticing the case of Exodus of Egypt, and I say, in each case we see the faith of God revealed at its zenith. So as sin abounds, grace does much more abound, and as unbelief comes through a full head so does faith in the Word come to Headship and producing Him who is the giver of the Word, the Holy Ghost. The great Interpreter and Manifester of Himself is here. Sure, all right. That’s what it says in Romans 1:
(17) For therein in the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
(18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Now he’s telling you right there, as the faith of God moves on, the anti-faith moves on. As the Word moves on, the anti-Word moves on. As Satan moves on, God moves on. As we’re coming to a place of destruction, God has never let the righteous perish with the wicked and never will. Now, the just shall live by faith.
22They go from faith to faith. This is taken from the Book of Habakkuk 2. So we got to find Habakkuk back here somewhere and we’ll read 2:1-4.
(1) I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and…I shall answer when I am reproved.
(2) And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
(3) For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it (shall) surely come, it will not tarry.
(4) (But) his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by…faith.
Now you notice in here this…the uplifting of man’s soul which is not right, that darkness of his reasonings at the same time “the just are going to live by faith.” So there’s an increase in faith and in unbelief but remember, that unbelief outweighs faith as per the vessels millions to one. Four billion people living today, and how many Bride? What? Three hundred, four hundred? Don’t ask me; I don’t know.
23Now, the 3rd chapter, [Habakkuk]
(1) A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet upon Shigionoth.
(2) O LORD, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.
(3) God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. …His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.
(4) And his brightness was as the light; (and) he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.
(5) Before him went pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.
(6) He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, (and) the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.
Now just showing here at the end time, coming you have God speaking, God giving a prophet, God bringing back the Word, and at the same time they that…see, because that seed never fails. You can’t do anything against the Word but for It. You can do nothing against God but for Him. Now, I’ve left my subject as it were but I really haven’t. We’re still in the subject of projecting love but leading up to something. Everything is a perversion; it is a perversion by sin, a wrong usage of what was from the beginning, and we must now return to the true.
24Now last Sunday we saw how there were three messages from the beginning that made one entire message; spirit, Word and love, and they’re all one. This is the message from the beginning; in the beginning was the Word, the Word made everything. This is the message in the beginning, love. This is the message in the beginning, the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the deep. You’ve got actually three messages, the spirit, Word and love, and they’re all one. And if it was that revealed Word, God revealed by God Himself that made us all one with the Spirit, the Word, and love.
Now that’s the only way that the love of God can be in our midst and we know anything about the love of God to receive It and to practice It. There isn’t any other way. Now, and that love of God revealed by God was what brought love amongst us as it did of old to the first church and this is the love that we want to talk about now because that’s what this message is about is that agape love, the agape love, whichever way you want to call it.
25Now, it can’t be had outside the revealed Word because even the purists can wrongly be used. Now it simply cannot be. Now this is where we come to the understanding that every single thing from the beginning was pure and right and good. And of itself it cannot be changed that it is pure, right and good. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be a Resurrection. Otherwise, God would not bring back in the Millennium what He’s going to bring back.
Now under the New Jerusalem He’ll change the order, there will be no need for the sun, so that will go by the board. But there’s going to be birds, there’s going to be trees, there’s going to be animals. I know a lot of people don’t want to believe that kind of Resurrection. They’re so smug concerning themselves. They think they’re going to be there, they ain’t going to be there at all because they disbelieve the Word. And the birds are going to be there. I can understand that and I feel good about it.
26Now, all this can be wrongly used because that’s the name of the game. That’s what’s going on. But if man ever gets back to the Word, then he’s on the way to restoration. That’s what people don’t understand that Elijah is going to restore. “Oh,” they say, “well, there’s got to be this restored.” You’re talking about a bunch of temples and a bunch of things; you got to be ridiculous. What do I care two bits about a temple being restored here or restored there? You go back to the Word, you get on course with the Word, everything is already here, it just needs to be put in a harmony. That’s why there’d be a Resurrection, going to bring it all back. Nothing’s going to be lost. God’s not going to lose anything.
27Now, it can’t be…this love and what we see cannot be outside the revealed Word because even the purist can be wrongly used. The prophets brought the Word and they died for It. Jesus died to fulfill It. Peter, Paul, Thomas, Polycarp, Justin, and millions have died because of that…the agape love or the revealed spirit Word love that was their life. Every one of them who died took a stand with the spiritually revealed Word where the Scripture said, “They loved not their lives unto death.”
28Now then listen when we talk about the pure love, the agape love of God, we constantly contrast it with philia love and in so doing, now listen, here’s the point I want to bring out. I start right in the beginning that everything is pure in itself and it cannot be changed to another order. You got to keep it in the order. That’s why I believe before it’s over these people experimenting with germs, splicing the RNA and the DNA are going to bring upon themselves what they would to God they wished they hadn’t but they’ll keep doing it. See, like the atomic bomb’s going to hit them. All right.
29Now the trouble is when we…study the agape love of God we contrast with philia love because the agape love has been brought to a philia status. That means that philia has been raised to the agape status. You can’t do it. Now the Bible distinctly says, “How can a man say he loves God if he doesn’t love his brother?” Now that puts it right. You got the love toward God then you got the love toward the brother and they’re both agape loves. Then you step down into a philia love which doesn’t mean that philia love is rotten because in itself it is not rotten. See, it is good within itself. What it is, it’s been perverted. But if the church gets back to the true philia love which is there for it, as well as the agape lov, it will be an unperverted philia love.
30Now, philia love is not in itself perverted unless it’s made that way. But it must be kept philia love and maintain the way it is. Now to continually place philia into an unrestored original position is wrong. Now, it’s like we took the word ‘world’ ‘cosmos’, not until oh, just a few short months ago did I realize that I was getting an entirely wrong understanding of cosmos because every theologian and Bro. Branham in particular used it in a way to express his understanding of what he had to express and he failed to express it in the way that it could also have been expressed and still been perfectly scriptural.
He always used it in the bad sense of the world system, the world of the devil, but that word ‘cosmos’ has a good side as well as a bad side. Now that’s the thing. In another word ‘cosmos’ means ‘order’, and God’s got His cosmos. God so loved the world, His cosmos, that Jesus died for it. And in dying for it, and if he hadn’t died for it we never would be in the Resurrection because our bodies are made out of dirt. Now the blood of Jesus Christ fell upon the ground in order to redeem us who came out of the ground. Now we could have been perfectly wonderful adapted to God in a paradise without a body. We could have our spirit body which is as Bro. Branham called a theophany, call it what you want. We could be up there having a great time, but we weren’t meant for that.
31Now God is restoring an order. And in the Millennium you will see the divine order of Eden restored because the prophet said, “We’re going to get back to Eden,” and that’s going to be in glorified bodies. So therefore, when God so loved His order, what He made, and He said, “Heaven and earth will never pass away.” In fact Bro. Branham categorically stuck with the Word of God and he said, “It’s not going to be destroyed; it’s going to be dissolved, and it’s going to be brought right back again.” And that’s exactly true. See?
Now our bodies that went to gases are going to come back but they’re not going to come back the same bodies in the sense of being exactly the same, the same as the world isn’t. There won’t be any sea to it. It’s going to be brought back for the new heavens and the new earth in a wonderful way. But you see God loved His order.
32Now, so therefore, as it says in Peter that he destroyed by the flood the world of the ungodly. Then there’s a world of the godly, so there’s an order there. Now Bro. Branham never did use that but he used it in the sense of preaching predestination and the coming back, absolutely. Now he didn’t miss it; he just didn’t categorize it. Well, you say, “What are you doing?” I’m trying to help you to understand this.
Now what comes across my path I’ll categorize as long as it lines up with the Word of God which it certainly does as the prophet brought it. So, let’s look at the root word from which philia comes from, literally it comes from this root. Now when you look at this word ‘philia love’ it really in many instances is ‘to be a friend’, or ‘give a personal attachment’, such as like in a family. Now let’s just see some of these words as not the agape love, but has more of the root of the philia. Okay.
33Let’s go to John 15:
(19) If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but (you) are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
All right, “If you’re of the world, the world would love his own: but you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world…” Now, all right, you can see that word in there, kind of what it looks like. That’s that basic philia love; the world would love you. In other words, they’d recognize you as their own, say, “Well, you’re a part of me, I’m a part of you; we’ve got our fellowship, we’ve got this good thing going here.” All right.
34Let’s go to 1 Corinthians 16: now,
(22) If any man love not the Lord (now that’s that same Word) …the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be (accursed)… (Okay, that’s what it says, same word in there. All right.)
Let’s go back to John 20:
(2) Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, (now Jesus was loving John; now that’s not agape love, that’s the other.)
Okay, let’s go to John 16:
(27) For the Father himself loveth you, (not the agape love) because (you) have loved me, (not that word at all; it’s the other word, see.)
Okay, with that Revelation 3, that’s our day, here we are in the 19th verse, talking about us.
(19) As many as I love, …I rebuke and chasten: ...(that’s not agape love; that’s the other but look who’s using it. Okay.)
Let’s go to 1 Thessalonians 4:
(9) But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another. (Now that’s that other love again.)
All right, back to Titus 3:
(15) (And they) that are with me salute thee. Greet them that love us in the faith.
Now you’d think all the way down the line that they’d have to use that agape love, wouldn’t you? But they’re not doing it. Now here you are getting heavier, heavier, into the philia love, brotherly love, or some of these words actually where it says, “Husbands, love your wives,” that’s the love of a man for a woman: “Wife, love your husbands,” that’s the love of the woman for the man. It’s a special word that includes the male in one part loving, the female the other. Then children love your parents and so on. And parents love your children, that word has that philia aspect in there, it’s not the agape at all, it’s the other. All right.
35Brotherly love and love of the brethren: okay, first of all we go to Hebrews 13, and we begin reading.
(1) Let brother love continue.
Okay, 1 Peter 1:
(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
1 Peter 3:
(8) Finally, be…of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
Now all of these here are as we saw or do see in Titus, I believe, the 3rd chapter, I want….
(4) But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Now what you can see here, I see a lot of is this, especially from this 4th verse, he’s talking about God incarnated. And here God in a human form is loving the brethren that are in a human form. So he’s never ever got rid of the…thought of a brotherly love which would be superseded by the agape love so that brotherly love no longer obtains and is a dirty thing. That’s not true, no way shape and form. Here’s God Himself talking about the love to His Son and His love to us, not in the agape which everybody wants to talk and put there but he’s talking in the other level, showing you that both are absolutely pure and wonderful in their own place and you don’t pervert. See, the church is perverted, and it’s not good. In fact, it’s horrible. All right.
36Thus we want to say we’ve got to get back to the revealed Word which is alone the truth. This sets everything in divine order to get back to the unperverted. This is true restoration. It has started and is going on a pace. It is our privilege to believe that the whole Word of God for this hour and believe that we are spoken of, yes, prophesied of in Jn 17:13-16. Now let’s go and look at it.
(13) …now (I) come to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in (them).
(14) I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
(15) I pray not…thou shouldest take them out of the world, but…keep them from the evil.
(16) They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
(17) Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
(18) As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
Now you notice in here he’s putting this on the highest standard, right back to a perfection or restoration. Now these people are not confused with agape and philia. They’re not confused anymore with what is right and what is wrong. Okay, they’re not out here wandering in the desert. See? They’re under divine orders of the Shout, the military command and the subjection which is the Word of God coming into Its fullness. Notice!
(18) As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
(19) And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
37Now you’re separated for the truth, so therefore, you’re not under carnal reasonings, and creeds, and codes and dogmas and churches. You’re not confused with philia and agape love. You’re not all messed up. See? Now,
(20) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
(21) That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe…thou hast sent me.
(22) And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Now that’s that estimation that goes back to Logos, where you realize that as He came from God, we came from God. But where He was fullness, we’re not; we’re a modicum. We’ve got a destiny to fulfill.
(23) I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; (and that is completed and polished off) …the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, (and) thou hast loved me.
38Notice where the love of God went! Plumb to the Word delineated upon His own. Then where will we go? Plumb to the Word delineated back upon God and to each other. And we’ll know agape from philia. We’ll know where the two stand. And we’ll go into more and more Scripture on this when we get time.
(25) O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
Now look and get the understanding, this is all there having devolved upon us by the fact of the Word coming to us because this is what’s doing it. Don’t you know that God created literally something out of nothing so it isn’t hard to take a bunch of manure heads and manure heapers off the dung heap and become princes? But I think some people here maybe in this church might even believe in that hogwash of alchemy where some dunderhead could take lead and turn it into gold by mumble jumble, hocus pocus, but you wouldn’t believe that God could take you and make you a divine son because you are a divine son. See? That’s the whole thing. Too much wishy-wash; got to get rid of it.
39Now listen! [John 17:]
(26) And I have declared unto them thy name, and (I) will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
Now there you are. There’s that great love, the highest divine order from God, the high divine order in us, and everything coming in perfect continuity as in its proper relationships because there’s not just a agape love, there’s a philia love as he said, you talk about God loving you and you loving God, and there’s not something going out toward your fellow brothers… I’m not finished yet but I’m going to get down to the line pretty soon by the grace of God. All right.
40Agape love, true love of God being revealed or true love of God by revelation, revealed Word, rather, will bring a true philia love amongst us. Now, a true philia love then in my understanding will be a love of the brethren that you would act in accordance to your brothers, according to the Word of God. Now that wouldn’t make you an ogre or riding herd on somebody or trying to pull, take something over on somebody, but would give you a complete appreciation and a love toward your brothers.
And Bro. Branham said, now he said, he said, “A man cannot touch a woman without her getting some kind of sensation and the man.” Now I’m not saying tonight, now hey, with this great agape love now you folk can hug each other. You try it around here and I’ll use a four by four on you. That ain’t that; that’s perversion. You’re right back with the scum and the skunks. Agape love will make you love your sister; you won’t put a hand on her. That’s right. Something come in your heart and say, “I can’t defile her, I couldn’t do this or that.”
41How do think I’ve stood any test? I prayed years ago, “God don’t let me even see it.” You don’t think I wouldn’t be just as messed up as anybody else and ten times worse? I tell you if you want to talk sometime, I’ll talk with you man to man, or even man to woman. Let me tell you something, there’s something bigger than all this and I’m no paragon of virtue; I’m the worst of the monks. I’m the low man on the totem pole or why God should let me preach to you fine people is more than I know. Maybe I got a little gift, that’s the whole thing. I guess that is the whole thing, nothing else.
Well, let’s understand this. I’m not talking anything but in terms of the strictest where you can have a real philia love, and there is such a good thing which is an absolute brotherly love in the church. Sure, where you’re not afraid to let your hair down, where you can trust people, where you know there’s not going to be some hanky-panky or something pulled off, where women and men are honorable before God. Yes, there’s a real…listen, there’s a true philia love because God had that for His Son. Right! Parents have it for their children. We have it for each other. It’s in the Bible. See?
42Now listen! Agape love, true love of God by revealed Word will bring a true philia love amongst us; a true blood of Christ relationship that is beyond human blood making the Bride the very blood of God because she is with the life within her. “Behold, how they love each other.” It’s not just agape love. That’s got to be there first. But then it goes that pure philia love, that real brotherly love, the real fine brotherly love.
Like, look, I said the other Sunday, we got to understand parental relationship, children relationship and our kin relationship through blood. Now anybody that doesn’t fight for his family, anybody that doesn’t provide and do things for his family that guy is an infidel. But then neither can he put his family above the Bride if his family is wrong. That’s corrupt crappy philia love. You don’t know the first thing about the love of God that you say you do. Now we’re getting home tonight. I stuck my neck out on these series here, that’s why I don’t even want them to go out of this church. I’m looking from now on that nothing amongst us come in that has to do with the family, your family needs…?... Rebuke your family. That’s not love to not rebuke your family. You bet. I don’t mean hit them over the head; I mean go with the Word of God and say, “Listen, I’m going to tell you something, there’s a life out here to be lived but there’s too much time being spent. Are you praying these days?” That’s right. You got your family around you so you can pray. Do you get together? See? You can’t stop…
43Listen, I’ve been preaching for years to let you know what you should do. Now look, I’ve stuck my neck out here. The devil will do everything he can to destroy me and my ministry here and destroy you, you watch and see. But it’s something I’ve got to take up the challenge on to stand with this Word, there’s a God in heaven, a revealed Word, there’s got to be a Bride somewhere, and if we’re not Bride—fine!—let’s get out of the way. I don’t want to chop people’s head off but let’s understand this, there is still too much weakness among us to run here and run there, there could be more in this service tonight. I’m not…
Listen, let’s get this flat, I could walk out of here tonight and never preach to you again. That’s right, no problem. I don’t need to preach. I don’t want to preach. But what is that makes me want to come here and stand and preach, to shoot my face off, to knock anybody? No, God knows I love you like I’ve never loved in my life a people. Never, never, never before God I stand and this Bible open before me, never have I trusted, never have I seen a people’s face that what I see now. Don’t blow it. Don’t blow it. Bear in love and everything you can do, do it.
44If I go down the drain, like I told my wife, “Listen, if I hit the skids; you leave me and leave me cold.” I told her that. She knows it. See? There is that agape love, that great heavenly beautiful love but there is that philia love too that we’re brothers and sisters in Christ, and for the first time I’m seeing something mature which I believe could be a church that can stand together in love. I could be wrong. If I’m right you watch the devil try to blow it. Bro. Branham said, “They’ll come in. Oh yeah, sit right amongst you.”
Now listen! There’s only one place a person can move together on and that’s on a revealed Word because there’s nothing else. Talk about God all you want, talk anything all you want, brother/sister, you know as well as I do what you’re talking about in the final analysis is revealed Word because that’s what we got from the great Revealer. See? Oh yeah, that’s where we stand.
45Now I want to go to Ephesians 1. I’m not mad at anybody, don’t think I am. I can’t say one thing I’ve never loved a people like you as I’ve loved in my life and be mad at you, ain’t no way. I’m just trying to get the thing across. That’s all. Now the 3rd to 5th verses.
(3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places…
(4) According as he hath chosen us…before the foundation of the world (in him), that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
(5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
46All right, let’s go to the 3rd chapter, …[Ephesians].
(14) For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(15) Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
Now notice, over in the 1st chapter, he said, “For this cause because you’re full of the Holy Ghost he said I’m looking down the road and I’m praying because of your love one toward another.” Now notice where he put the love and the faith. Faith and agape and philia; they were a family unit in that church. Now he said, “Look, the revelation is coming in there.” Now he said, “I bow my knee praying…for that great revelation that’s going to step up those vibrations that’s going to step up that great reflection to bring us to the place of maturity, to bring the dead out of the ground, to get us into the Resurrection.” Now watch what he said. Now he said,
(14) …I bow my (knee praying back to…now watch, praying,) unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(15) Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
47Now heaven and earth, he’s talking about a family. Back there he was stating a certain position they had come to and over here he is reiterating and the position is it’s a family. Now here’s where your philia comes in. Not that’s it not agape but we’re getting to each other. [Ephesians 3:]
(16) That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
(17) That Christ may dwell in your (heart) by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
(18) May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Now it says all the saints. Like I said awhile ago and I’ve been preaching on this love, the love of the revealed Word of God is what brings us together where we stand with each other. We can’t necessarily stand with each other according to gifts, our hype, our mannerism, and the thing that you don’t like about me and I don’t like about you.
48Look, old Barnabas and Saul, Paul we’re called, separated by the Holy Ghost, and by one gospel and I believe just as sure as Silas and Timothy were sons in the ministry of Paul, so was that man Barnabas, but they had a personality difference and a split. They split asunder. I’m going to tell you what, there’s no time for the end to split; we’re getting beyond that. We don’t have any personality problems here; if there are we haven’t grown up yet. We look at our own little kids at home, each one is different from the other kid, and our trouble is we try to regiment them. You can’t regiment. You’ve got to deal with each one the way he is. Every one of us is in a certain place in Jesus Christ yet but we’re family. You see?
(17) …rooted and grounded in love,
(18) (And are) able to comprehend with all saints…(the) length, and (the breadth, and depth, and height;
(19) And to know the love of (God), which passeth knowledge, that (you) might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Now he’s telling you right here that it’s a family affair. Everybody say, “Well, I love God, hallelujah. I love God, hallelujah.” Go this way, go that way. Forget it; you ain’t got no more love of God than I don’t know what! It’s family. It’s family.
49Go back in your own family, thoughts; let’s examine your own lives. How many men were around their kids as they were growing up? Now some of you young ones, not too many: we got a couple, three couples here right now raising small kids. What are you doing about your kids? There’s a certain funny thing about men they can’t seem to help themselves; they’ll run to a pool hall or someplace else, or they’ll even visit somebody and talk, talk, talk, when they know they should be home with their wife and kids. The devil will use a man every time that way to split them apart. Now where does agape love come in on that one? Where’s the philia? A man say he love God hasn’t got time for his family. A man say he love God and doesn’t do this and doesn’t do that, listen, there’s something wrong somewhere, brother/sister. The devil is tricking you.
Then you hear a sermon and know the agape love and never mind the philia. You better mind the philia because God had a philia love to His Son. And the love of a wife is commended, the love of a husband, the love of the children is commended; the whole thing is commended in love. They’re different degrees and steps. Right. See?
50Now let’s open our hearts to the love of Almighty God. I was reading along here.
(20) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
(21) Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. …
Now how does that glory get there? It gets there through the revelation of the Word of God and we in the revelation expansive toward our divine love and our brotherly love begin to move. That’s why love covers a multitude of sins. That’s why love worketh no ill to his neighbor. Now who’s the neighbor? The fellow that does you good; the fellow that did you a favor and you need to have a favor done to you. Well, let’s keep reading. [Ephesians 4:]
(1) I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the (calling) wherewith (you) are called,
(2) With all lowliness …meekness, …longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; (Now there comes a time when something’s got to be done but do it in love.)
(3) Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (Now listen!)
(4) There is one body, (there’s) one Spirit, (one) even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
(5) (There’s) one Lord, (there’s) one faith, (there’s) one baptism,
(6) (There’s) one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
We’re one body. Got one revealed Word, got one God, got one love, but we got more than one love. We got agape love and we got the philia love. And each one lines up with the Word. Each one tests itself out. Now listen! I’m…listen, brother/sister, I believe today that we’re coming into it and I don’t believe for one minute that we just sit back and watch it as though hey, it’s going to happen anyways, though it is going to happen, but I believe being aware of it and opening our hearts and our minds and watching and approving of it. You see, here’s what happened back there. They did not approve of God Himself. They did not approve of God’s Word.
We do, so therefore, we are open for the power of God to do something in us and for us and to us, and manifested as a Bride. The mind has been opened. But I tell you…an open mind also we begin to do things. Thus we recognize the agape love and keep it undefiled by the Word filter and offer it to God and in it our life becomes true and tried the way it should be. We recognize philia love and as pure bond in Bride and we see our true brotherhood in the family of God, where we walk in love.
51You know, back in the old days, and Bro. Branham was not against this, they sold everybody his goods, laid the apostle’s feet and nobody counted his own his own. I don’t suggest that is being done here. I don’t suggest we do it. I got no call from God doing any of that. But I do have a call to God to let us know that there is a Scripture that distinctly said any man that shuts up his heart of compassion against his brother, something wrong with him. But the Bible also warns at the end time that this philia love will go plumb to seed. That’s what Bro. Branham stood out against.
And that philia love will do two things, or think they can get away with two things. It will become illicit in a sexual affairs and it will become a sponger. Right? Now let’s get it flat. I’m preaching the Word of God, and I’ve got books to back me up. I’ve got the Greek. I’ve got the authorities. And I kid you not. It’s about time we rose to the occasion. Stood right up and be counted in every way shape and form. Yup, we’ve got men here in this congregation I’ve brought up because I know jolly well, and they’ll back with their…they’ll back their kids …?... but they won’t let their kids get away with things and say, “Well, hey, it’s okay if you’re a sponger or offer something else.” Move, I don’t say anybody’s sponging but let’s get the picture flat. That’s one of the things at the end time. See? No, enough said. Philia love, agape love, yup.
52Now, we walk in love, …?... the straight, this is the best I can. Bro. Branham said, “The Bride meets here on earth in fellowship previous to the rapture.” Now that’s going to be agape love; it’s going to be like philia love. Let’s illustrate it. Here the dead come out of the ground, and here we are with…and I believe we’re going to be there. I count myself to be there. I don’t look not to be there. I figure I’m going to be there, otherwise, why bother. “Well,” you say, “you could be foolish virgin.” Well, if I’m going to be virgin I might as well be wise virgin. Now I don’t just see anything else. And I got no argument with the other stuff, if I’m not off on creeds and dogmas I’m certainly (sorely boo?).
But here they come out of the ground and here we’re changed. Now let’s say that this philia love. Oh, this time here there’s nothing but rejoicing in each other. What a wonderful time! And He stands back there with the same philia love letting us do it, but when we’re taken up there we’ll forget each other, you just see Him, the incarnate One. That’s what I believe will be the agape love and yet it will be a philia love but philia love—how are you going to put it?—I can’t. There’s no way I can put them, but just to know that they’re there, and to try to tell you, and it’s going to be tremendously fantastic at that particular time. It will be the great climax of the Wedding Supper.
53Our devotion to God and to our brethren show that the Bride is coming back to her first love which she lost. You’ve lost your first love. They already were getting into a mess, the Corinthian church was letting a young man get by sleeping with his father’s young wife. Instead of mourning, well, they sort of were saying, “Well, you know, it’s a meaningful affair.” Same rotten junk that’s today, unadulterated filth, has nothing to do with love that’s contained in the human breast, or contained in the breast of God; it has nothing to do with sense…but the filthy sensations of the flesh. And I say filthy sensations because sex outside of wedlock is filthy. Put it down where it belongs. If you’ve been that way before, get over it.
Remember there’s no grace anymore after in this message comes; there’s no place anymore, there is no place anymore. Now that’s…. you say, “You think anybody here doing it?” I don’t know what anybody’s doing. I don’t hold a candle and crawl in your bedrooms and see if you’re doing things right. I don’t pass out a certain book and you mark it down and see if you’re doing it right. I don’t intend to. But you’re not babies anymore. You know what’s allowed of God and what’s not allowed of God, and I’m hitting it just the way the prophet hit it. I don’t accuse anybody but I preach it. See? Understand these things, be pure and honest.
54Now they are here together. We saw the love of God come down to us in this filthy age. God sending a prophet, not willing that we should perish. I will not come and destroy. I’ll take my beloved out. And now we see the brethren coming together and we see a love. And I’ll tell you brother/sister, if this is not the thing that the Word of God is bringing about, well, I’ll just say one thing, I am fooled and I’m not too horrendously disappointed in my fooling.
All I can say is I cannot wait for the real thing to come along. Because there’s only one thing I can see to do it, brother/sister, there’s only one thing I can see, and that is Elijah himself brought a restoration which was this Word, not a catalyst, no, no. That’s what too many people think. Somebody comes as a catalyst. Jesus was not a catalyst. He was a deliverer or transformer and a transfigurer and so is this Word. It is not a catalyst. It is a transformer and transfigurer, taking the beggars off the dump heap, the wretched, miserable, blind, naked, mouthing braggish rotten Laodiceans bunch, and we’re there. You bet, we were there.
55Bro. Branham saw his mother which wasn’t his mother and father which wasn’t his father, the organization, the churches and denominations, he saw them. Sure. Those faith muscles at the end time and the rottenest spirit of this world, God sent a man who had faith muscles, come right out here, and get out a Bride. And that Bride is a dynamism of God today through the revealed Word where the Holy Spirit is unloosed for the first time in two thousand years, and there’s a Bride marching on with the love of God and a brotherly love. I believe it’s there, brother/sister. And I’m going to tell you something, get this and understand it, if it isn’t there and revealed you and I can’t have it but if it has been revealed then it’s ours because the secret things belong unto the Lord our God but those things which have been revealed unto us, belong unto us and to our children for a thousand generations.
In other words, when you get your hands on a Holy Ghost revelation and God Almighty gives that to you, nothing will take it from you; it goes right down to eternity. A thousand generation, bless you heart, a thousand generation…that is seventy years, God allots a man, even forty years, that’s forty thousand years. The earth hasn’t been here with man on it that long, six thousand years. It shows you it’s eternal. So what’s here now? I believe it’s all here. I believe that with all my heart. I wouldn’t preach this way. I believe it’s true. I don’t believe we have to worry about it, question it, I believe we just got to believe. Knows that it is here. Do you love Him tonight? Let’s rise. I love Him as I have never loved Him before. Thereby know we the love of God we love because we love God’s people. Do you believe that? I believe with all my heart. In fact, I believe that. I can’t do otherwise.
56 Heavenly Father, we stand here in Your Presence knowing this Lord, that no matter what happens by way of ministers, ministry, prophets, cataclysms of nature even coming, we know that there isn’t going to anybody be changed unless there’s something down inside to respond to the Word of God, and come right to it. Lord, tonight I get hard in knowing this that if there isn’t something in me and something in them, well, at least we’ve raised our voices and we’ll have to go down in history, eternal history, and know that we knew there was something at this end time and we caught a great glimpse of it. Lord, I don’t want to believe for one minute that we’re that part of Hebrews 6, that can’t repent; that we’re part of those minds that…and those ears that have been blocked off. I can’t believe that Lord, I can’t believe it.
I hope, trust tonight, Lord God, that there’s not one of us but Lord, if we were in that category we know that that we’re just going to go down that road for the separation and for the burning, that’s the way it’s going to be…the tares are going to be burnt. We don’t feel that way tonight Lord, we believe that we have already been the recipients of Your divine love, and now by the grace of Almighty God flowing out through us by bonds of Calvary through the power of the Holy Spirit, all these things evolving upon us, our brotherly love, a philia love with the agape love, absolutely, bringing us to a place, family of God, family of God.
Lord, now with that in mind help us to get others points and features lined up in our understanding and then not just in an understanding as per a precept but let it come forth as life. I know You heard our prayer Lord, and I got to believe, I do believe that You have granted it to us that now this closer walk, this closer love, this closer everything will be manifested Lord, we’re here in this hour to receive.
Thank You for Your help, Your divine Presence, go with us Lord, be with us, keep us O God, keep us on fire, keep us in tune and keep us Lord, ever mindful. We cannot praise Thee enough. We cannot love Thee enough. We only know that we do love You as we’ve never loved You before, and Lord, we’ve seen what we’ve never seen before, and we’re so glad as never as we’ve never been glad before. We just praise You tonight with our whole heart and thank You for everything in the Name of Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.
57 The Lord bless you. Let’s sing, “Oh, how I love Jesus.” Because I believe we can sing that tonight, we’ve got every evidence of knowing that something has happened, and is happening. We can sing it I believe with truth. Maybe, was a time we thought we knew it but tonight I believe we know it. Let’s sing it.