William Branham's Doctrine
Many people are confused concerning William Branham's doctrine because he spoke a language they do not understand just as the Apostle Paul came teaching contrary to the established theology of his day, as did our Lord Jesus Christ. Br. Brian Kocourek, has attempted to make clear the doctrine of William Branham in a way that is undeniably clear and simple.
Click Here to see the Doctrinal Studies Category
- Godhood This is a study of the Godhood and the relationship between God the Father and His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Preface, Chapter 1, Chapter 2
- Presence Book #1 This Book is a compilation of quotes and scriptures dealing with the subject of the Appearing of Jesus Christ and the time of the resurrection Sections:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Presence Book #2 This book deals with the Parousia-Presence of Jesus Christ and the eschatological study concerning the end time events preceding the second coming.
- Alpha and Omega This study compares the Alpha Ministry of Jesus Christ with His Omega Ministry and shows without a shadow of doubt that the Alpha must repeat itself in the Omega
- Twins This doctrine deals with the subject of Twins as declared throughout scripture and by God's servant William Branham and shows that every revival church, and Christian movement produces Twins, a carnal Christian and one who is Spiritual. This study shows how you can tell what seed a person is. Introduction, Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3
- Vindication This doctrine deals with the subject of vindication as declared throughout scripture and by God's servant William Branham and shows that God uses His own presence to back up those whom He vindicates.
- Melchisedec This doctrine deals with the subject of Melchisedec as declared throughout scripture and by God's servant William Branham Many people misunderstand that Melchisedec was not the son of God but the God of the Son. This doctrinal study deals with a priestly role which would resemble this great High Priest.
End Time Conditions
- The End-Time Error This study deals with the end-time error which has crept into all of Christianity including some Message churches. Irenaeus fought such error as it occurred in the First church age, and again we see it in the Last Church age raise its ugly head once again.
- End-Time Neurosis This study deals with the end time neurosis as Brother Branham points out in which Jesus Prophesied its condition would be universal at the end time.
- End-Time depression This study deals with the judgments of God and specifically the end-time depression which will make the 1930's depression look like a Sunday school picnic.
- End-Time Plagues This study compares the plagues which followed the rejection of each church age messenger and looks at the 7 last vials which are to be poured out at the end-time
- Appearing and Coming This study deals with the Appearing in contrast to the Coming and places both in respect to each other
- End-Time Word Study This study deals with the attributes of the Bride at the Time when the Judge is standing at the Door. Note: Scroll to the bottom of the category for this study
- A Seed for Every Season This study deals with Gods Principle of the Sower and the Husbandry-man, showing that each Season has a Seed for that season and the process in which it comes to maturity.
- End-Time Judgments This study deals with various quotes by brother Branham which speak of the end-time judgments.